BANNED from freddy serva bf2

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
can anyone point me in the right direction please

i got banned last nite off the serva due to ream killing

which i accept and was wrong and a mistake for me to do but i didnt know they were in there when i threw the grenade lol

i was wondering how long the ban is there for

as i carnt even join my mates in our squad we have and we always use the freddy servas

any helkp please

this was the only place i could think of asking because i dont know how to go about contacting the admin

i think its poag but not to sure

anyway any advice much appriciate on how i can go about this

thanks rich

:)

Poag

m00?
most bans last 24 hours..if you were auto banned it would be 1 round ban

If you were admin banned its 24 hours.

I'm Poag :)

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
arh rite

ok then thanks for the reply

just come out of freddys 2

absouloutly caos thank god fidge was on my side lol

and your hard to kill as mate

then again im new and still learning the ropes

look forward to playing you :worthy:

Napalm Nation

Fledgling Freddie
Banned From Servers

I am also currently banned from both Battlefield 2 Freddyshouse server's and I have no idea why? I was playing on Freddyshouse#2 server tonight, I started off on the map called "Strike At Karkand" as a support soldier with a PKM. After spending a couple of minutes placing ammo at our front line I came across a humvee and jumped in it, I then drove to a nearby enemy flag and captured it for our team. I then decided to return to the main battle to support and resupply my team. Just as I got back into the humvee and started to return I was kicked from the server and received a message saying "You have been kicked from the server for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote". I was kicked at around 7:20pm. Why this happened I don't know? Anyway I then decided to try and join the Freddyshouse#1 Battlefield 2 server and I received the same message. I'd just like to know why i've been kicked. I didn't teamkill anybody during the game but for some strange reason I can remember some guy on my team who kept wounding me with a silenced pistol while I was trying to heal at a medic. Can somebody help :confused:

rich xr

Fledgling Freddie
hi mate

basically look at how many peopleare in the serva if its 62/64 then you will get that message

i get it all the time everytime i join and so do my mates

you need to wait until its less than 62 people in there

proberbly the reason you were kicked was either a paid up reserve slot was needed or a clan member needed to join

could be that the serva reset aswell

what i dont like is that when you join and it auto teams you is when ur playing on that time and enjoying being on that team it then kicks over to the other team

i dont understand why it does it and really annoys me

only time you get to stay on a team you want to be on is if you join a squad

if your on your own then it will kick you over eventually

Napalm Nation

Fledgling Freddie
Thank's for the reply mate. I managed to get back on one of the Freddyshouse server's last night. There's not a lot of decent UK server's around at the moment so i'm glad to know that I can still play on the Freddyshouse one's.

Cheers ;)

S

Skiddins

Ok, so I shold be Ok now then?

I got chucked off prior to the 1.3 update, for teamkilling.
my team kept wandering under my artillary strikes.
But come to think of it, I pretty sure the server was very nearly full when I've tried to get on it recently.

Skiddins

Superdave

Fledgling Freddie
little question: why on freddyshouse bf2 sf server they have rarely an admin who kick the baserapers and basebombers, seen from last week to this day?

Poag

m00?
Because its not against the spirit of the game.

and FH doens't opperate silly rule sets.

Superdave

Fledgling Freddie
ah ok, then change please the words on start to "baserapers and basebomber are welcome" :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
lol same ol whingers :)
When I adminned BFV and DC for Jolt the players wanted such a bizarre set of rules it wouild make rugby look straight forward. Dont shoot someone when they're looking the other way! etc...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Superdave said:
ah ok, then change please the words on start to "baserapers and basebomber are welcome" :)

How about we change it to, "If you like whining coz the nasty man keeps shooting you when you're not ready, fuck off"?

Superdave

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
How about we change it to, "If you like whining coz the nasty man keeps shooting you when you're not ready, fuck off"?
OK i see. tell me a whiner, but the gameplay is soo fine, when some dudes attaking the base with heli and tanks and no-one can go for capture the flag. thats ree-aly nice team-play. i name this "fuck-sucking baserape", but its your server and you pay for it. when you tolerate this "point-shit", its ok. in this case i search for a really good server with good players. thx for the answer and have a nice baserape:fluffle:

Poag

m00?
Dont let the door hit you on the way out, it might be hacking or base raping or soemthing.

DaGaffer

Superdave said:
OK i see. tell me a whiner, but the gameplay is soo fine, when some dudes attaking the base with heli and tanks and no-one can go for capture the flag. thats ree-aly nice team-play. i name this "fuck-sucking baserape", but its your server and you pay for it. when you tolerate this "point-shit", its ok. in this case i search for a really good server with good players. thx for the answer and have a nice baserape:fluffle:

Well we like it, and the servers are always full, and lets face it, only big jessies need safe areas. If someone's attacking your base, kill them. If someone's attacking your base and you can't get out, and you have no other flags, then your team's playing like shit and it deserves all it gets. "No baseraping" is the refuge of the scoundrel (usually plane whores who don't like their queuing for planes to be interrupted).

Clown

Part of the furniture
Maybe you shouldn't have got trapped in the home base to start with... Public servers suck arse anyway. Battlefield as always been about clan games and co-ordination.

Superdave

Fledgling Freddie
@admin on this board.

plz delete my account here in freddyshouse. in this forum some members are too kiddy.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Superdave said:
@admin on this board.

plz delete my account here in freddyshouse. in this forum some members are too kiddy.

Nope!! I refuse!!!! We're gonna keep you here and keep replying to you mercilessly!!!!! :p

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Superdave said:
@admin on this board.

That's one of the most pathetic posts ive ever read,and i browse the DAoC section lol.

DaGaffer

Superdave said:
@admin on this board.

Oh, you've really hurt my feelings now. *cries*

:rolleyes:

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Superdave said:

If you were a good player you'd be okay anyway. If you don't allow base rape thats just asking for people to wait for vehicles.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Superdave said:
@admin on this board.

Ahahaha... good riddance

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Superdave said:
@admin on this board.

Your welcome to fuck off at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom