[QUESTION] Banks?

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
I've got a question.
I'm playing a High Elf Archmage, currently Rank 8, and I'm wondering just where are the banks or somewhere I can store items?
And more importantly, how do I get to those places from basically the High Elf starter area?

Sorry for the rather obvious question but I just haven't come across the answer for it yet.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Think they are in Capital Cities. DUnno where else tho

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
Go to the nearest warcamp and fly to altdorf, you will find several bank/bankers there.

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
yea in all the first Warcamps are a flight master.... the choosing of where to fly to is abit naff imho.... you click the areas on the left <empire vs chaos> etc then you get to pick where to fly to... so for banks in altdorf choose the empire realm then altdorf will be selectable on the map....

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhhh, thanks, I'll be sure to take a look.

In a similar vein, is it possible to get more backpacks to get more inventory space? Or are we stuck with just the two?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ahhhhh, thanks, I'll be sure to take a look.

In a similar vein, is it possible to get more backpacks to get more inventory space? Or are we stuck with just the two?

At lvl 10 y9ou get a 3rd. iirc at 40 you have about 5-6 bags

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, so they're unlocked at ranks rather than you having to buy them then? Gotcha.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Careful dont want to invest too much in this economic crisis. What if the Altdorf economy collapses ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahahaha, it'd end up with a name like the Inevitable Altdorf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom