Bane for trade! yes its true!

W

wylf

Yes, i wanna trade away my Bane...
The blue glowing onehanded spear, minstrel/scout only. really good sidi drop, one of the best looking, and also by far the most best piercer for any misntrel/scout...

and what do i want for it?

well...
im looking for a 2-handed wepon O_O (yes its true)

Apocalypse

anyone got Apoc on them and wanna trade, talk to Wylfe ;)

L

Lochlyessa

Didn't you get that on a tlw raid? ;O

Apoc's never dropped on pryd afaik too :l

W

wylf

damn, didnt know appoc was that rare...

any other cool 2-hander at sidi then?

P

Phelicia

Say bye-bye to being welcome back to TLW raids if u sell that ;<

W

wylf

eh? why should i not be welcomed back then?

im not selling it, im trading it

L

lubbock

And in Defence of Wylf, i can tell he got it before the many rulez there are now, so back off you all.

W

wylf

Thank you Lubbock,

and thus mates, its not like im destroying the item, it will stay on the server. Hence, whats the use of me holding a good rare item and just place it on a dusty shelf. Then the least i can do is to "offer" it for trade to someone who might need it. So i can get an item i need.

and yes, i would NEVER sell the item for cash...

just need a good 2-hander from sidi, thats all

and lubbock, im working on my armsman, maybe we get to swing blades togeather after all, hib wasnt that much fun =/

A

Ardas_Nails

thought apoc has been killed once on pryd?

D

Danya

Originally posted by Ardas_Nails
thought apoc has been killed once on pryd?
He has, but the two-hander called "Apocalypse" hasn't ever dropped.

P

Phelicia

Originally posted by wylf
Thank you Lubbock,

and thus mates, its not like im destroying the item, it will stay on the server. Hence, whats the use of me holding a good rare item and just place it on a dusty shelf. Then the least i can do is to "offer" it for trade to someone who might need it. So i can get an item i need.

and yes, i would NEVER sell the item for cash...

just need a good 2-hander from sidi, thats all

and lubbock, im working on my armsman, maybe we get to swing blades togeather after all, hib wasnt that much fun =/

Should talk to someone in TLW before going throught with the trade, doubt it's allowed tho.. If you have to trade it, you trade it with the TLW vault.

C

Cybwyn

Will you accept a muffin (rare Filidh drop) instead?

W

wylf

But then i guess theres no fuss about it, since apoc never been dropped...

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Phelicia
Should talk to someone in TLW before going throught with the trade, doubt it's allowed tho.. If you have to trade it, you trade it with the TLW vault.

wylf didnt get the drop on a tlw raid pheli afaik, well before the rules etc had been established

K

kedilin

Why would he need to talk to someone before trading his item?

Seems abit silly to me if its his?

Y

Yussef

TLW rules apply on TLW items, majority of Sidi items are TLW items, so if there was an Apocalypse sword, it would most likely fall under that category.

W

wylf

I did get bane during a Raid with TLW, but as far as i know there where no rules at that moment of anything whatsoever... I got it cause i was the only Thrust user on the entire Raid...
(wierd, thrust is a good spec)

nevertheless, since Apoc havent dropped i really dont need this trade at all, so we could just delete this thred and forgett all about it... ill just let bane gatter more dust on the shelf then.

Maybe i can decorate my house with it once that goes live here ;)

K

kedilin

So if someone wins an item, its theres.

But if they want to trade it they have to give it back to tlw?

seems abit odd, but thats just my opinion

A

Adelle

All who go to the TWL raids know these rules - why do people constantly feel like they have to question them? If someone doesn't like the rules, he or she is free to not come to the raids.

I can think of several reason for TWL to ban people who sell the Sidi loot they get on raids lead by them. For one, there could be people who make it a business out of acquiring Sidi items and then selling them to other players, preventing those who came to the raid to try and get an item they really need/want from being able to get said item.

And they don't have to give the item back to TLW if they want trade/sell it. However, if they do not they will have to feel prepared from being banned from future raids... The raids are led by TWL, so their rules apply. They've put in a lot of time and effort to organise these raids for all of us, so I think they've deserved the right to set the rules the way they want. Had it not been for TWL, a lot less Albs would have Sidi drops, that's for sure.

Eep, sorry for the rather long post - I'm just getting a bit tired of people complaing about the Sidi rules (especially those who do it at the lotto after the raids!)...

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Adelle
They've put in a lot of time and effort to organise these raids for all of us
For those of you who think this part is bullshit.. try organising your own sidi raid.. believe me..it takes effort.

I

iziz

I don't fancy your chances much.

First you have to find a level 50 thrust scout / minstrel that wants bane.

Then you have to narrow the selection down to those who also have a level 50, 2H pally / armsman (as even if you got yours before all the rules were made, the people who currently go on the TLW raids - which are the majority of sidi raids now - have to abide by, and therefore have to be of the required class / spec).

Then you've gotta further narrow that down to the number of people who will never want another sidi drop, and are willing to be banned from future raids. (and even if it isn't a TLW raid and won't be banned, who wouldn't think twice about letting that person win another lotto, with the thought in the back of their minds, that they may or may not actually want/need that item that they're lottoing for).

After that you've gotta kill apoc!

And then they've gotta win the lotto for it.

tbh, you'd be better going on the raids and building up a modifier so that you have a chance for it yourself if it drops.

O

och_aye

Its just this kind of arse-banditry that spoils this game...for fucks sake, it's just a game. If he wants to trade, that's his decision - it's not for the Inquisition to decide who gets what for what.

Y

Yussef

Heh, first of all we tried to identify where the source of this item was, if it was on a TLW raid, rules have to be maintained. If not fine, but you're not trading with our items, TLW only raid 2 days a week so we're not running a monopoly or anything.

W

wylf

I can clear up for you like i did in a reply before that ppl dont seam to have read. Yes, i did get Bane on a raid "With" TLW. but there where no rules by then, not eaven a +10 system. nothing, and there where people from lots of different guilds...

So as you made this rules they at once take place for all items? eaven the onces before the rules even where made?

T

tris-

wylf is right, if you compare it to real life legal systems or something, he has a point.

Y

Yussef

If you read my reply properly, if you want to trade for an item that dropped when using our ruleset, its a no-no.

T

Torvarg

There were no rules about TLW "owning" the sidi raid items when Wylf got Bane, as so many have agreed on.
Would be kinda silly if the rules applied now after, that's like adding a rule "TLW can reclaim every items whenever they feel the need" :/

And like he said he's trading it not selling it for gold.

Users who are viewing this thread