Ban everything !

Wij

I am a FH squatter
YouTube - The Alan Titchmarsh Show - "video games promote hatred, violence and sexism"

It seems both the left and the right in the UK seem to want to ban everything for the sake of the children. Also note the ban on smoking in cars for the sake of kids lungs on the news. Now I think smoking in cars may well be dangerous in the same way texting while driving is but for the sake of the kids ? What about people who have no kids ? EEUUURGH :eek: Why is everying so fucking stupid ? (</kimjongil>)

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Think of the children!

...Although not too much because then that makes you a durty pedo and should be locked up for life.

The THOTC brigade are some of the most annoying ***** out there, desperate to absolve parents of pretty much all responsibility to garner a few more votes or support. It's the same the world over, and it sucks :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What the fuck is that glorified gardener doing talking like he's some kind of authority figure on anything other than where to put your shrubs?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I showed my c0x0r to a busload of schoolchildren yesterday.

I was having a piss up against my back tyre (desparate) when the bus sailed on past.

Think of the children! Ban pissing when you really need to and lock me up, tbfh :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was having a piss up against my back tyre (desparate) when the bus sailed on past.

Put one hand on the rear wing of the car while doing that, and (I believe) it becomes perfectly legal.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fuckwits are in charge of everything, this is what happens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Put one hand on the rear wing of the car while doing that, and (I believe) it becomes perfectly legal.

I was doing that until the bus came past. Of course, then I started shaking it furiously at the children.

I don't think I even got a cheer :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They obviously couldn't see anything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

By virtue of that being the law.

When cars became commonplace some MP actually had a brainwave and realised that it would be unfair to criminalise people who desparately needed a piss but had been in the car for ages. So they made it legal to piss up against the back nearside tyre. At least that way you're making an effort to cover up your cock from full public view.

Labour could take note. Banning smoking in cars would hardly be fair to people who don't have kids eh? Unfortunately, a sizeable proportion of the UK public have now been succesfully converted into obedient retards and will gladly jump on this bandwagon.

And Meg, I just think they were shocked :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah she did a voiceover for a game with violence in, so she knows nothing of what she talks about as well as being a massive hypocrite.

Also there are rumours that the floor manager was encouraging the audience to boo and be against games, the whole thing was yet another media agenda filling nonsense.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
TBH I gave up on it as soon as that idiot opened her mouth, for fear I'd destroy my monitor with my keyboard!

Charlie Brooker is aware of it. He'll probably comment on it at some stage in screenwipe or something. Would have been interesting to see how they'd have faired against him!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I thought that guy defended himself quite well, not that any of the other idiots in the room listened to anything he said. That woman made me rage quite a bit.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Tim's face when Titchmarsh mentions games being in the home is priceless, it's not like DVD's exist of violent films or anything.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Anything that is popular amongst the masses will always try to be made dirty so that they can justify taxing it more.....or something.

If cigs are so bad then ban them, they won't it makes too much money. If driving is bad then ban it, they won't its their cash cow. If games are so bad then ban them......etc......you get my point.

To say stuff is bad simply gives them what they think is a valid argument to tax the fuck out of it.

I smoke and I smoke in my car, obviously only when I am alone, if my son is with me of course I don't fucking smoke, likewise if my wife is there. Why doesn't the government simply ban complete fuck nuggets from having children, you know, ban the pricks that would smoke while their child is in the car, its not the god damn driving and smoking thats the problem its the high ratio of complete scum in this country that get protected.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Anything that is popular amongst the masses will always try to be made dirty so that they can justify taxing it more.....or something.

I smoke and I smoke in my car, obviously only when I am alone, if my son is with me of course I don't fucking smoke, likewise if my wife is there. Why doesn't the government simply ban complete fuck nuggets from having children, you know, ban the pricks that would smoke while their child is in the car, its not the god damn driving and smoking thats the problem its the high ratio of complete scum in this country that get protected.

BBC News - Budget 2010: UK games firms welcome tax breaks

As has been said before smoking in your car is only dangerous because it means one hand is occupied for something other than driving.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I heard about this car smoking ban and it even got on my fucking tits - and I don't even smoke!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ugh. I know Julie Peasgood from my Ann Summers days. If I'd have known she was such a hypocritical dumbass I wouldn't have been so polite...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ugh. I know Julie Peasgood from my Ann Summers days. If I'd have known she was such a hypocritical dumbass I wouldn't have been so polite...

Did she offer to drink your semen ?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
BBC News - Budget 2010: UK games firms welcome tax breaks

As has been said before smoking in your car is only dangerous because it means one hand is occupied for something other than driving.

It isn't though, it's perfectly possible to smoke and keep both hands on the wheel. When taking a drag you're driving one handed for less time than when you change gear/change radio station/scratch your balls.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
the bloke in the purple shirt probably thought he was sat talking to a bunch of fckin retards.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
watching it just made me really angry with self righteous idiots who know fck all about things they talk about and just spew out random shit which the media has told them. No actual opinions of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom