Balls

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Is that the same fat fuck that cost the taxpayer millions by firing someone on TV?

why the fuck do we have to listen to that **** now that he's not in goverment he should shut the fuck up collect his paycheck and be thankful that modern weaponry exists, lest the entire last labour parliament wasnt set on fire and the entire cabinet hoisted on petards.

fuck.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Labour in "take money from rich and give to wastes of space" shocker.

Can't stand the guy.

Helme

Resident Freddy
If it actually goes to the people who need it(ie the youth) there's nothing wrong with this proposal. But chances of that happening are pretty much zero so it's a waste of time and it's all done for public approval.

Now proposing regulations on market speculations(especially commodities) and derivative markets... that might actually be useful but it's never going to happen either.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was hoping this would be a thread on comfortable bike seats. Did Nottingham to Matlock and back yesterday (which was heroic) and just been out for a few hours round a local country park (hilly as fuck, mate hit a log and wiped out into a stack of nettles, legendary).

Our 3-day jaunt from Nottingham to Anglesey next month will upgrade us to "epic". Especially since this time last year I'd have struggled to get to the end of the road.

But either way - I need new balls now. Any useful suggestions? :(

Anyway - just so I do post on-topic:

Labour in "scrap capitalism" would be a nice shocker. But since government doesn't actually have the power to do that it's pointless. Why piss about when it's systemic failure that's created all the shit you see about you? Scrap it and start again.

Anything else is waving a shitty stick at a big monster...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom