Sex Baldurs Gate 3

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I tried BG1 and 2 many many times. There was something about them that I really liked. But for some reason I never could stick 'em out.

Never got on with NWN tho.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I tried BG1 and 2 many many times. There was something about them that I really liked. But for some reason I never could stick 'em out.

Never got on with NWN tho.

NWN 2 is good once you get past the opening act. The expansion is amazing. But that first act.... daaaaamn that was painful, and it's the reason I can't replay it.

I can't go back to BG1. It's no fun being a weedy twerp that dies all the time. Baldurs Gate 2 is amazing once you get out of that first dungeon and start exploring. I bought the remastered BG2 by Beamdog, and I've spent 100 hours on it since it came out.

Excited for Game 3 :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just bought the EA.

Just means I'll get a free game in a year when they finish it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just bought the EA.

Just means I'll get a free game in a year when they finish it.

Done the same, The amount of hours I poured into Original Sin 2 (369 hours) Larian can have my cash now.

Overdriven

Done the same, The amount of hours I poured into Original Sin 2 (369 hours) Larian can have my cash now.

Exactly. Same. Shame play time from the Xbox doesn't show. We did MANY co-op completions.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I played a few hours last night. It's fairly solid gameplay wise, a little bit too hard initially, but thats DnD at low levels for you. One hit and you die. I wouldn't have minded if everyone got 50-100% more HP.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I did enjoy DOS1+2 and this also looks excellent from what I've seen but I'd rather wait a year or two for the finished definitive release so I can play it it in the completed version in a single play-through.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I mean its not a great game atm, its 1-4 level and some of the choices they made with regards to the ranger choices seems quite awful, I don't have the latest hardware and it doesn't run great in all locations. I think Dos2 EA was much farther in development then bg3. But you pay 60Eur for the game in a year so I guess it shouldn't really matter.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately I played DOS1 after DOS2 and bounced off it pretty fast. DOS2 is one of my all time favourite games.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Played it a bit now, its fun but combat seems to feel either impossible or way too easy if you find some way to use surroundings for Extreme advantage

The battle with Goblin leader if you fight him in his throne room involves dozens of enemies, but if you climb up into rafters you can use pushing ranged attacks to kill half of them after you shove the king into underdark. Makes it super easy to kill the leaders

But i guess it gives a lot of replayability :)

Overdriven

ProTip: Make sure the rogue has 2 weapons equipped. When you get the action which stacks more movement as a bonus action things drop significantly faster.

Overdriven

If anyone knows of SinTee, he did a playthrough of parts of Act 1 as a solo Wizard. Jesus Christ.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
My eyes were bleeding from the starter area. The interface is a mess with icons everywhere. Looks cool but jeesus is it rugged or what.

Overdriven

Takes a little to know what does what. I've stopped playing for now, waiting for them to introduce full-party jumping before I do my next run through (And fix a few of the quests)

Once you know the main buttons, it's good!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Takes a little to know what does what. I've stopped playing for now, waiting for them to introduce full-party jumping before I do my next run through (And fix a few of the quests)

Once you know the main buttons, it's good!
I’m sure but as of now it’s too clunky and missing finesse! Full party jumping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom