Balance

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Eroda,

If you are short of Clerics, why are a few people not rolling them. If you offer a person a slot in a group as a cleric. Then in a regular good group, thats realistically 5 weeks to get to RR5.

I grant you the artifacts are a little harder to sort out. But a 10 hour Poc session will level all of the artifacts in 1 go.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Eroda,

If you are short of Clerics, why are a few people not rolling them. If you offer a person a slot in a group as a cleric. Then in a regular good group, thats realistically 5 weeks to get to RR5.

I grant you the artifacts are a little harder to sort out. But a 10 hour Poc session will level all of the artifacts in 1 go.

Its a good idea, just alot of people are put off by toa at this stage in the game and cleric isn't the most appealing class to play though obviously one of the most important.

Corran

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
Eroda,

To be honest most of the decent players have work during the week and many have a family/partner/social life that dictates even more of their time. There aren't many easy to level ways in alb (got necro but it boring and most spots camped) and at the moment all worth while arti's are down as soon as they pop. Kinda sucks.

Though if roddy wants to pl me a cleric i may try playing one :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
Eroda,

Because they roll scouts. xE

Poc exp sucks....there's other places that give 4x the exp or so Oo

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Because they roll scouts. xE
Cleric was a tricky class all the time. Not playstyle rather getting grp ;). Not talking about me (as smiter I had shitloads harder time to get grp ;) ) but most of the cleric who I knew said opposite as other ppl: "no cleric in game, just bb's, ffs, why not ppl wants to play with cleric". So the guy who had a non-bb cleric went out to emain apk and was sure he would get a grp in no time. But, what a miracle, there she/he found 10+ other clerics who wanted to get a grp as well and couldn't find any grps at all for long hours. I think Andrilyn could tell you about it more...

Of course this was (mostly) true in OF, dunno sh!t about it in NF.

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Though if roddy wants to pl me a cleric i may try playing one :p[/QUOTE]

Well, i bet there is 100 others who would try to play a cleric if Erod pl one for em..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Easy enuff to respec a bot and do an artifact-free template. Some spare plat and an afternoons shopping on the CMs and can do a pretty reasonable template imo - insta ToA'd cleric ready to roll. I suspect truth is peeps just not too hot on playing support atm (and why should they when they can make 50k+ rps a day camping their own bridges/keeps, etc as a caster/archer :( ).

Mael, 50th ment.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
This all is happening on excalibur aswell.. Everone taking relics back now with morning raids and nothing that ppl can do to prevent that. Dont think anyone will lead another big relic raid again, its too much fuzz... Its good for the ppl who lost their relics that they have change getting those back, but there isnt anymore fun taking keeps and relics since its absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to defend.
NF introduced fun keeptakes and 1.71 made it impossible to keep relics. Whats the point on keeptakes anymore :/

--
Tappi the friar 500
--

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
NF introduced fun keeptakes and 1.71 made it impossible to keep relics. Whats the point on keeptakes anymore :/

--
Tappi the friar 500
--

hopefully nothing to prevent it... so this keep sieging / tower camping / zerging piece of crap dies fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom