Balance changes

P

[PS]Nova

It's not always as easy as you might think to avoid people - people tend to think that because it's a hover tank it's easy to manoeuvre - which, compared to the other heavy tanks, it is, but that doesn't make it stupidly easy.

Even using brakes and hitting the reverse key, you can't stop on a dime, and if you're strafing around, you can't always notice the one infil that's behind/to the side of you.

I'm not necessarily making excuses for everyone, because I have seen some truly careless magrider drivers, and been run over by some too, but I have a magrider driver character, and while I am very careful, accidents do happen...

T

Turamber

Sarum has taken the quote somewhat out of context. I was discussing in squad chat how people insist on walking out in front of tanks -- happens all the time.

My playstyle would have to be described as kamikazi, so often you'll see my magrider heading at full speed into a pack of enemy soldiers. But so many VS don't pay attention to what anyone is doing and they'll just walk aimlessly in front.

Hell some people even try to walk across the vehicle bays while you're on auto...

Users who are viewing this thread