Bainshee LF guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
CONCLUSION

ooooouch fo u aint getting a guild??
Heard Domion are recruiting their numbers have dropped to 112 recently and need new recruits:eek2:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Sroy was the only 3 spec healer that didn't need insta mezz :x He rather had blue energy resists.... Ever wondered why?

Anyway, When Exertion people were removed from Horde (by removing Haedstrong, rest left on their own) they were chained to oblivion for like a month. After that a lot of Horde went inactive and Exertion recruited people like mrBurns, Sroy and a few others. At that time they beat most groups on the server but i don't have a clue which full groups were out there since most guilds (Nexus, Fear, Horde to name a few) were pretty inactive at that time. As far as i remember Exertion left because there was nothing to fight

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
yes thats the truth

I was once an exertion retard ...
They all knew sroy radared :O

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Minimac said:
yes thats the truth

I was once an exertion retard ...
They all knew sroy radared :O

Andy mate, thats a big fat lie and u know it.
That never once came up in a discussion, ever.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well i am pretty sure you guys didn't know it, Exertion might overrated their skills but i don't believe they used pvp bugs

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Exertion was a great guild, the time i were in exertion, we had no enemy who was able to keep up with us. Sure, from time to time we got beaten as well: lucky strikes.

u are ridiculous minmezz, just ridiculous.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
U smel of it?
and talk more than me u want that screenie posted ;)

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
As mmv says
What decent guilds did we kill

No idea from what time u are speaking, as i joined exertion, there was pretty much action for a while, which has to be dropped down again later on, when I took a break and exertion died.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter at all, what guilds Exertion killed. Lios Alfar for example had no real enemies as well, were they bad because of that? No. I saw very nice teamplay in exertion grps, and that’s why I consider that guild great.

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
I know, we killed LA with horde some times. But in my eyes there were no real competition between any guild and LA. Maybe a bad example, but I guess u know what I wanted to say with it. Better: if a lion fights vs a horse, is the lion weak because the horse is it?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
accusing sroy and eloids of using radar for the time they played on cam is ridiculous. inform yourself before you start spreading lies. sroy used radar on his warlock for 2 days and got banned instantly. eloids used it on stonehenge for 1 evening and got banned. both never used radar when they played a cc char on camlann. thats a fact, no further discussion needed tbh as you have no idea what really happened.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
accusing sroy and eloids of using radar for the time they played on cam is ridiculous. inform yourself before you start spreading lies. sroy used radar on his warlock for 2 days and got banned instantly. eloids used it on stonehenge for 1 evening and got banned. both never used radar when they played a cc char on camlann. thats a fact, no further discussion needed tbh as you have no idea what really happened.

Rofl....

"sroy used radar on his warlock for 2 days and got banned instantly"

Says it all tbh...warlock AND radar....lovely person. Give him my love.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
he was bored because there was no more 8vs8. he twinked a warlock but hardly found enemies. he was already fed up with cam, used radar out of fun. at least that´s what he said.

hes a nice person and great player, the warlock thing was result of the decreasing cam population, no 8vs8 and being bored.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
he was bored because there was no more 8vs8. he twinked a warlock but hardly found enemies. he was already fed up with cam, used radar out of fun. at least that´s what he said.

hes a nice person and great player, the warlock thing was result of the decreasing cam population, no 8vs8 and being bored.
so its the servers fault that he used radar? kk lol :D

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
i did not say that. was just a result of being bored due the low population etc. read - think - post mate. this is not an excuse, just listed facts and what sroy told me.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
i did not say that. was just a result of being bored due the low population etc. read - think - post mate. this is not an excuse, just listed facts and what sroy told me.
hehe ur funny, telling this is not an excuse but making up exuses all the time here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom