Bainshee Bomb Group

Soazak

Part of the furniture
if i didn't suck at daoc from playing swtor i'd reactivate but cba to get used to the controls again :)

Yea same, too much time playing Starwars/Guild Wars, as awesome as daoc is, it takes too much time to get into it. And each time I've tried a bomb group they last a few weeks then fold, extending caster groups seem to last better imo, people usually don't have the patience to fail a few times before it works, but hope this one works out well :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
SM is pointless 2-3 locks skald 2 healers and a mag mauler

2 x healers, 1 sham, 1 skald, 1 supp sm, 1 curse wl, 1 supp rm, 1 caster thane.. is really a nice setup tho and works fine nowdays aswell :)

sm for str/con debuffs
supp rm for snares
wl for bl and chambers etc
thane for ae on range with the rm + bg
healers mezz/stun and interrupts
sham shears/interrupts
skald just a speedbot

so when healers lands a mezz.. sm/wl goes to the box.. when they starts bp, healers stuns, rm/thane ae nukes.. and remember thane also have ST

that setup works aswell in openfield compared to the 3 x wl bomb grp :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah, mid bomb groups are all about burst dps, 2-3 wl depending on rank and mauler is best

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
ive got a shaman temped and ready... i also have rr9 SM though... is a supp sm really that obsolete in comparison with a WL?.. :p or a rr5 RM to debuff matter if it ends up to killing people 1by1... might renew then for this.
Could give the supp sm a try I suppose in place of a warlock, would add some variety and the high RR would be nice, as it will be fif you renew! Do it, dude.

And bigsword, that's cool. I'll play a healer if you have someone who has a shammy. I'd be happy playing a mend/aug healer...just not pac...and the group wouldn't be happy with me being pac either!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Or if the sm won't fit in the group, as seems to be the general consensus, just roll a lock :p or play your shaman...

Himse

FH is my second home
Could give the supp sm a try I suppose in place of a warlock, would add some variety and the high RR would be nice, as it will be fif you renew! Do it, dude.

And bigsword, that's cool. I'll play a healer if you have someone who has a shammy. I'd be happy playing a mend/aug healer...just not pac...and the group wouldn't be happy with me being pac either!

The fact WL doesn't need MOC just makes it better

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if its still about i can play WL r5 atleast or aug healer r6 Pref WL :p

Logi

Resident Freddy
if i had a healer i would do a paccie, but im not to familiar in playing one, but its all i got on mid the SM/rm/shaman.. and a zerk but that doesnt fit in this picture obviously

Scarpio

Loyal Freddie
can play auger, trying to get my other acc with skald back too.....proving difficult though

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Pac Healer - Warren
Aug Healer - Scarpio
Shaman - Bryan
Skald - Vascon
Warlock - Durrr
Warlock - Jim
Warlock - Nibble
Mauler - Killder

Getting quite a lot of interest in this, which is always good. We have eight people now, but don't let that deter anyone from signing up. We're always going to need fill-ins for when other people can't play, so if you want to roll something put your name down. Like I said, if we end up with more than eight online at once I'm down to side-cart because I mainly just want to focus on zerg killing, not fair 8v8 open field fights. We'll need another setup for open field anyway, but it's probably best to focus on one thing at a time!

Anyway, I've never played a pac healer before, but as no one else was wanted to play it I decided to roll one instead. Which means I'm about to roll a pac healer now and get some practice in Lolvik for a while so I'll be semi decent in NF. Feel free to join me!

Everz

FH is my second home
Have an rr5 shammy that I'd template but as noted my playtimes are horrible.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Anyway, I've never played a pac healer before, but as no one else was wanted to play it I decided to roll one instead. Which means I'm about to roll a pac healer now and get some practice in Lolvik for a while so I'll be semi decent in NF. Feel free to join me!

u got msn? hit me up when ur playing that healer, ill accompany you on my 39 warlock perhaps if im @ same time as you and have it spare.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I can play any spot in that setup if/when u need.. and all the classes are rr5+ and templated ofc! And if/when needed i have also a vent server available :)

And I can also recruit all into my guild.. if u havent found a guild for this! just so you/we can look pro :)

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Put me down for reserve healer, would only be able to play weekends though!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I can play any spot in that setup if/when u need.. and all the classes are rr5+ and templated ofc! And if/when needed i have also a vent server available :)

And I can also recruit all into my guild.. if u havent found a guild for this! just so you/we can look pro :)
That's pretty cool. What's your guild called? Would be pretty cool to get an invite sooner rather than later so people to check to see who's on in-game. :)

Let's aim to start this for Easter, which will be in roughly three weeks' time. That way people who need to level and temp their chars will have enough time. I'm pretty much going to be spending my time practicing a pac healer in molvik with Mark and Bryan playing warlocks in there - come and join us!

So far we have these people interested:

Pac Healer - Warren (me)
Aug Healer - Scarpio
Shaman - Bryan (Logi)
Skald - Vascon
Warlock - Durrr
Warlock - Jim
Warlock - Nibble
Mauler - Killder

Extras:
Shaman - Everz
Everything - old.Eyez
Healer - Carp
Warlock - Tulkos

Am actually looking forward to this!

Everz

FH is my second home
Also have a lock ml'd/template so can stick me down as reserve lock/shaman , infact it should still be (along with the shaman) in Eyez guild (Modus Minor)?

I'll stick a months worth of a sub on once payday comes.. any decent plat buying sites as the account was surely cleaned out. ;D.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
That's pretty cool. What's your guild called? Would be pretty cool to get an invite sooner rather than later so people to check to see who's on in-game. :)

Let's aim to start this for Easter, which will be in roughly three weeks' time. That way people who need to level and temp their chars will have enough time. I'm pretty much going to be spending my time practicing a pac healer in molvik with Mark and Bryan playing warlocks in there - come and join us!

So far we have these people interested:

Pac Healer - Warren (me)
Aug Healer - Scarpio
Shaman - Bryan (Logi)
Skald - Vascon
Warlock - Durrr
Warlock - Jim
Warlock - Nibble
Mauler - Killder

Extras:
Shaman - Everz
Everything - old.Eyez
Healer - Carp
Warlock - Tulkos

Am actually looking forward to this!

My guild are called Modus Minor! and have a 25 man guild vent etc :) Let me know if u wants to get into this!
Btw i made a mistake dont havea rr5 mauler not yet atleast :) but everything else :)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Also have a lock ml'd/template so can stick me down as reserve lock/shaman , infact it should still be (along with the shaman) in Eyez guild (Modus Minor)?

I'll stick a months worth of a sub on once payday comes.. any decent plat buying sites as the account was surely cleaned out. ;D.
This is the cheapest plat site, as far as I know: http://www.games838.com/games838/default.php?cPath=30

Scarpio

Loyal Freddie
Anyone have plats on mid for plats on hib? need to re-temp my healer!

Chars are Scarpio on mid and viio/violati on hib.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone have plats on mid for plats on hib? need to re-temp my healer!

Chars are Scarpio on mid and viio/violati on hib.

I can help u, how many plats u wants on mid and have on hib ? i will be online tomorrow have logged off for tonight! on mid i will be on tomorrow on Basikas or in hib on Mediceyez!

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Who do i need to bug in game to get an invite to the guild ?

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I need a guild invite as well! I'll be on my molvik healer Frostichute tonight!

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerf this being hib bomb group then going to Mid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom