Bainshee Bomb Group

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
You can buy my swtor account, so insane fking booring game :(

Logi

Part of the furniture
well im still up for it, ill await peoples replies since this weekend its supposed to happen is it not? XD

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
well im still up for it, ill await peoples replies since this weekend its supposed to happen is it not? XD

it should be this weekend u guys should start it from what i can remember :) would be funny to see if this ever gonna make the 1. run :)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
My healer's not quite ready yet. Am doing CLs the odd hour, but it's so boring farming glass :p Will get there soon.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
My healer's not quite ready yet. Am doing CLs the odd hour, but it's so boring farming glass :p Will get there soon.

Should have made a cheap CV temp and then u would fast have over 20k bps = cl10 when u are 50 :)

Meticode

Regular Freddie
I would probably take out a Bainshee and run an AoE class that offers a bit more utility like a 50 Mana Magic Eldritch. It has AoE Disease, AoE Str/Con Debuff and AoE Damage+Snare. AoE Disease+AoE Snare is rape, but Bainshees got their AoE bolt range nerfed if I remember, so it makes it harder to do.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Let's try and get this started before the bunny quests end as there are noob zergs everywhere atm

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Let's try and get this started before the bunny quests end as there are noob zergs everywhere atm

hehe well when the man behind the topic/idea aint rdy after 3 weeks.. but let me know if u need any backup class Hypnotoad!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe well when the man behind the topic/idea aint rdy after 3 weeks.. but let me know if u need any backup class Hypnotoad!

Will finish the last bits of my template today, then all I'll have is CLs to get, but that can wait I suppose.

And Jim, you kept ignoring my /rofls to you yesterday whilst on my healer!

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
There has been a wl bomb group running all weekend, was that you or another lot taking adavantge of all the PvE'er in agramon

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
There has been a wl bomb group running all weekend, was that you or another lot taking adavantge of all the PvE'er in agramon
Another lot, we haven't run a group yet. Although that being said, my healer is finished apart from CLs, which will come within time. So I'm pretty much ready to do a run. How're are other peple coming on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom