bah

O

old.v1shnu

Quote from the email:

" I am sorry to inform you that i have not been able to find a space for you in this season of the BarrysWorld Q3DM League. As you will appreciate the competition for places was very high this season, even more so with the league being decreased from 140 to 120 clans in size, and in total around 30 clans who applied to join did not make it into the competition. I would ask that you do not lose hope just yet as it is quite likely some clans will drop out from the league between now and the season start in 2 weeks time, if this happens and i believe the space opened up to be suitable for you then i will be in touch to check if you want to take it. If this does not happen i will keep your details on record for next season and contact you again when i open the signup process for that."

bah that's no reason at all.
I know for a fact that clans weaker and who were in pending list l8r got a spot in this league anyways we SIN. defaulted only one match in 5 months.

I don't care about bw anymore and i don't care that open spots come to show up during the two weeks before the league start, i just don't care at this shit anymore we'll play clanbase, arena and savage anyways.

Hope i'm not beeing a bastard but i'm really upset. Bye.

S

Sar

Boohoo.

Seemed like a very feasible reason to me - not enough room, and nowhere suitable for you to be slotted into.

W

Wazzerphuk

You proclaim you no longer care a lot in that post. If you care so little, why bother posting about how upset you are about it? Idiot.

O

old.v1shnu

i didn't and i won't.

Besides i wanna apologize i was just upset. I don't care more about this league true, but it was just a sense of fairness.

Sin were one of the first 5 clans that were in the pending list (if i recall), and due to the fact that we've made a big effort to be in the bw league by praccying several times in bw servers so that in the end other clans. (and i'll name one) that was created much after sin (HS) and whom we actually praccy with several times, got their way in after being in the pending list way much later.

Anyways i was a stupid and i apologize but i still think it's not fair, but than again i don't know which were the conditions used to chose between so many clans waiting.

But as i don't want anyone to think that i'm just being cinic to get into the league later, as soon as i can i'll delete sin from barrysworld database. Didn't done so caus it displayed the following message:

"We cannot remove team SIN.clan at this time because this team is currently registered in the following BarrysWorld Leagues:"

Anyways i just hope this is enough to apologize myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom