bah!

M

munk

i dont ever wanna hear another: buhuu u albs zerg so much again.

logged into thid. 45 alb in there, i think omg ridiculous. they formed a nice zerg and ran back in forth between mb and mpk.
me who enjoy duel like combat run away from the zerg to the right side of mpk to give middies a possible 1on1. starts off great a warrior comes down: i grab my weaps and start to kill him, he quickly see that he is not gonna win and run back up to mpk.
"fair enough" i think. and begin waiting. the warrior comes back with a healer. that is not enough either since i target the healer first. they run back up. 20 sec's later a huge middie force comes running down to me...

why not zerg the mpk zergers? i gave up feeling sry for u from then on.

the zerg war rages, now a big hibbie zerg joined and the albs, mids and hibs just run around in a big blur.
i think "i'll come back later when u might actually be able to solo"

i come back a couple of hours later, very few albs left in BG.
very nice thought to myself :).

i run to MB where i quickly get shot by a ranger, i start fighting the ranger who starts running away, within 5 secs a NS joins the fight. i think "ok, think i can do this with a nicely placed potion"
but i never got that far, 4 more NS jump me and im out.
who has a steathzerg up at 4 in the morning? ^^

so anyone who says albs zerg more than the other realms. plz stfu :) kthxbye ;)

/edit /whine: wtf is up with the middies having 1 normal group and 1 FG of hunters running around at this hour. /whine off

G

Gold-i2

Wow, that post was stupid.

Albs had 45 people in Thid? And you were surprised that the mids didn't go down and duel u?

As for the HUGE MID MEGA UBERFORCE, let me guess...4 people and 2 pets?

The hib zerg, 1 fg and 4 ns?

"who has a steathzerg up at 4 in the morning?"
"very few albs left in BG"

Well, albs do? You telling me out of 45 people (more than hib or mid ever have had in thid, lol) there were no stealthers? From a realm like Albion? You have to be shitting me. And they all logged? How many are a "few", if 5 hibs is a zerg? Let me guess, a few by alb standards for albs = 20. A zerg by alb standards for hibs/mids = 5. Since 50% of all albs in Thid are stealthers usually, that means 10 infils/minstrels/scouts vs 5 ns/rangers and 0 mids.

*Sarcasm-mode*
Yeah, you're right. Hibs zerg way more than Albs. I mean, 5 people...when albs can only gather 20 or so. That's just WRONG!

Poor you. :(

So, a fg of mids, a handful of hibbies and 45 albs. And you tell us we can't say albs zerg more than the rest? Were you born that stupid?

M

munk

the mids that charged down were atleast 3 fgs. so no not 4 ppl. as for the hibs. no less than the mids. had a hell of a time just fighting of the damn wave of chanter pets. and no i dont say hibs or mid zerg more than albs. and the 45 (and if u read my post, instead of just scanning it i say 45 ppl in Thid is ridiculous) were not on at 4 in the morning we had 3-5 ppl there.

and yes i consider 5 stealthers vs 1 to be zerg since i have no chance in hell of ever getting out of that

so u really dont come off looking less like an ass than i might have done after that post.

F

Faeldawn

Methinks you have a tendancy towards exaggeration.

"Wave" of chanter pets....how many would that be then...3...4?....screenie pls.

5 shades and a ranger at 4am....screenie pls.

FG Hunters at 4am....screenie pls.

What a crock of shite, 100% pure unadulterated Grade-A Horse Manure.

Prove it or begone
plz stfu :) kthxbye :)

M

munk

well it just so happens i do take screenies of these things :).
i'll be back when i find a place to put. so u can get your proof.

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by munk
well it just so happens i do take screenies of these things :).
i'll be back when i find a place to put. so u can get your proof.

Yes, show me the 5 man hib zerg!

And if you read my post, u would have seen that I questioned your information that most of the 45 (...) albs logged in "a couple of hours".

As for your last statement with 3-5 albs, haha. Yeah, at mb maybe.

At 2 am, on a weekday, when mid had DF...I found 2 fgs of albs in DF. And some solo'ers. So, 3-5 albs in Thid is about as believable as 4 fg of mids in Thid. Sure it can happen, right after religion become believable by intelligent people and George Bush Junior wins the Nobel Peace Pri...hmm, nm...norwegians...they gave it to a terrorist and a war criminal b4...nm, that could actually happen...So, it's more likely that George Bush Junior gets the Nobel Peace Prize than it is to find less than 6 albs in Thid at any given time.

*edit* Btw, I would love to see the Alliance-message: "Dudes, 5 man alb zerg at mmg! They have a paladin AND a sorc!"

Ah well, I guess everything is relative. A hib-zerg to an alb is 5 hibs, an alb-scouting party is 3 fgs. An alb-zerg to a mid is 4 fgs, and 2 fgs albs is free rp. :)

S

sharon_corr

You can get nice "few-vs-few" (up to grp-vs-grp) fights at hib ruins most of the time. Or in the Albion forest near Alb bridge.

Everything between MPK and MB is considered zerg (at zerg appropriate hours, of course) and thus will be zerged sooner or later.

Cant wait to come back from holiday (today, actually, wee!!) so i can hug my middie friends and squish some Albs :) or vice-versa, whichever :D With my spearoine, of course :)

Hugs and kisses,
//Shaz

C

cutri

As a solo ranger, zergs are quite funny to watch, MB-MPK road was like the M1 yesterday with mids/albs running back and forth :)

I just need to wait for the zerg to be far enuff away for the last man to be vulnerable, plink, plink, dead alb/mid, then leg it until stealth kicks in, yes I get caught sometimes (usually by seeing thru stealth pets :( ) but fun none the less.

Have tried soloing in thid with an unstealthed class and it sux ass bigtime imho. You just can't avoid the fg's / zergs enuff.

N

necrofill

Originally posted by Gold-i2
Wow, that post was stupid.

Albs had 45 people in Thid? And you were surprised that the mids didn't go down and duel u?

As for the HUGE MID MEGA UBERFORCE, let me guess...4 people and 2 pets?

The hib zerg, 1 fg and 4 ns?

"who has a steathzerg up at 4 in the morning?"
"very few albs left in BG"

Well, albs do? You telling me out of 45 people (more than hib or mid ever have had in thid, lol) there were no stealthers? From a realm like Albion? You have to be shitting me. And they all logged? How many are a "few", if 5 hibs is a zerg? Let me guess, a few by alb standards for albs = 20. A zerg by alb standards for hibs/mids = 5. Since 50% of all albs in Thid are stealthers usually, that means 10 infils/minstrels/scouts vs 5 ns/rangers and 0 mids.

*Sarcasm-mode*
Yeah, you're right. Hibs zerg way more than Albs. I mean, 5 people...when albs can only gather 20 or so. That's just WRONG!

Poor you. :(

So, a fg of mids, a handful of hibbies and 45 albs. And you tell us we can't say albs zerg more than the rest? Were you born that stupid?

gold think u r alittle wrong there, its the other way around, mid/hib stealthers yell ZERG just they got jumped by a grp of 4 stealther at mmg in emain at prime time!!

Users who are viewing this thread