Bah!

O

old.Moriaana

Ok just got totally pwned by resists.

Stunned a mage, got both bolts in, debuffed ( resisted ),

then I nuked him for 183(-233)

-233???!?!?!?

Thats nuts. Thats 56% resists... how the hell do u get that?

Then I got nuked 3 times and died.

Don't give albs power relics :(

P.S. You are dead Zoyster. Or you almost were.. damn resists :( Consider yourself on my 'to do' list :p

P.P.S. Yes this is a 'pwned' thread and a whine thread, so add all the +1's u like. I just wanna know how resists work cos I am pretty sure u cant get 56% since it looked like u was solo ...

M

Mollie

hes been grped all night as far as im aware , been following him

O

old.Moriaana

Well from where I was stood he was grouped with trees trying to avoid a group of hibs :)

M

makgsnake

i was in his group about 5 mins ago :clap:

:clap: to zoyster

O

old.Moriaana

Still no-one has mentioned how resists work?

P

parlain

cap (26) + cleric/friar (24) + AoM II (6) = 56% ?

Add Racials, Pala chant which stacks for 10% more...and the Empty Mind to taste (10 per lv active)

O

old.Moriaana

well still DOH!!1

Void elds need spec DD methinks :confused:

V

Vireb

Originally posted by parlain
cap (26) + cleric/friar (24) + AoM II (6) = 56% ?

Add Racials, Pala chant which stacks for 10% more...and the Empty Mind to taste (10 per lv active)
wish pala chant did stack it dont mate

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.Moriaana
well still DOH!!1

Void elds need spec DD methinks :confused:
uh

peolpe don't say void's gimped for no reason you know :p

bolts are apparently much better in 1.62, currently they take AF and magic resists into account, which is changed to some degree in 1.62

if u wanna dd go light, or mana for snare dd

void is like.. for sieges n stuff.. oh and epic encounters :eek:

O

old.Moriaana

Well tbh I was actually omw from crauch to AMG to suicide... Did a first class job it has to be said :p

A

Aloca

Mori think they managed to make 105% magic resist on some us server, cant remember exactly

A

alme

Originally posted by Aloca
Mori think they managed to make 105% magic resist on some us server, cant remember exactly

So when he got nuked he actually gained HP ?

K

kirennia

heh, have had a lot worse then 56% reists before. Try hitting some hibs when chanter has activated BAoD

You hit XXX for 0 (-511) damage

A

adari

P.S. You are dead Zoyster. Or you almost were.. damn resists :( Consider yourself on my 'to do' list :p

err, lol

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Vireb
wish pala chant did stack it dont mate
The power-consuming triple resist chants do stack. It's just the single resist chants that don't.

From the 1.53 patch notes:

- A new line of stackable resistance buffs have been added to the Paladin. These new chants stack with the resistance buffs of other classes and consume power.

- Resistance to Heat/Cold/Matter, stacks with single element buffs:
27 Elemental Ward
46 Elemental Shield

- Resistance to Body/Spirit/Energy, stacks with single element buffs:
25 Soul Ward
44 Soul Shield

P

Puppetmistress

Ok just got totally pwned by resists.

Stunned a mage, got both bolts in, debuffed ( resisted ),

then I nuked him for 183(-233)

-233???!?!?!?

Thats nuts. Thats 56% resists... how the hell do u get that?

Then I got nuked 3 times and died.

Don't give albs power relics :(

P.P.S. Yes this is a 'pwned' thread and a whine thread, so add all the +1's u like. I just wanna know how resists work cos I am pretty sure u cant get 56% since it looked like u was solo ...

Being a void eldritch you got 2 baseline DD's: Cold and Heat. Both are elemental-damage and a friar often has 24% resist-buffs on these 2 types.

So: SC-set (26%) and from friar 24% = 50%. Then add AoM2 = 56% resists.

Look at Hibs: Warden: 3x24% resists (body, spirit, energy) and you got the same result on the physical-damage.

All realms have more or less atleast 1 class who specs resist-buffs 'quite' high: Alb: Friar, Hib: Warden, Mid: Shaman.

H

Hit ^_^

Re: Re: Bah!

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

All realms have more or less atleast 1 class who specs resist-buffs 'quite' high: Alb: Friar, Hib: Warden, Mid: Shaman.

all realms has 2 classes each whit resists 3each.
hibs and albs has aboute the same resists as clerics allmost never has the 24%(8,8,16 if reju speced) resists compared the wardens who allways has 24% resists. then we have friars who in general allso have all the 24% resists (not all but many i grouped whit)and droods who has the same buffs but only 8 or 16 i think. (if they aint buffbots wich aint that common in groups, atleast not the resists) mids on the other hand 90% of the time done have any of the healer buffs as most healers still are mend/pac from what ive seen. and about same whit shamans if they aint buffbots.

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Re: Bah!

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
hibs and albs has aboute the same resists as clerics allmost never has the 24%(8,8,16 if reju speced) resists compared the wardens who allways has 24% resists. then we have friars who in general allso have all the 24% resists (not all but many i grouped whit)and droods who has the same buffs but only 8 or 16 i think. (if they aint buffbots wich aint that common in groups, atleast not the resists) mids on the other hand 90% of the time done have any of the healer buffs as most healers still are mend/pac from what ive seen. and about same whit shamans if they aint buffbots.

IMO you should get 2 healers in a group because all 3 lines are very important. It's not possible to put resistsbuffs+heals+CC in 1 healer, so get 2. Shaman has easy access to resist-buffs on a popular line. That so called 'buffbot' could be a very good secondary healer. Add to that ichor and the need to be close for end-regen in next patch and I think it evens about out.

G

Gahldir

Re: Re: Re: Bah!

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

2 haelers for the win imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom