bah some closed the tread

H

Hestetun

btw Inuyasha give me one reason that u can pass me in rps ? and give 10 that u not gonna do it within 70 years :clap: :clap:

btw yeah its easier, sense I dont use mana newb :pP Im a HERO u know, we dont have mana :clap: :clap:

I

inuyasha

hehe

Simple heste:
I run into a alb group solo, they hit other people (like you) and ALL mages stand alone, distracted and unprotected. I kill them all and get 5k rps, you kill the tanks with your team and get 150rps each. If we play as much and i stick around you, i pass you fast :D

Not likely to happen, but it happened at the event i was reffering too.

Not really sure why they closed your post, but it was a few good reasons to i guess =)

NERF TILDA!

However, i REALLY wonder why they closed the "Tilda, your misusing your mod rights" or what the name was, and if we dont get a answer here, like: the one who made the post closed it, not us, we post it in the main i guess =)

D

Damini

If you read the Tilda thread you'd see what happened. Landshark closed it, and if he still feels the same way in a week then it'll open back up again.

I

inuyasha

hehe

Originally posted by Damini
If you read the Tilda thread you'd see what happened. Landshark closed it, and if he still feels the same way in a week then it'll open back up again.

Wrong post Damini :D

Heste was reffering to hes own post a little longer down, which really i dont see any good reason why not to close either, even though it was prolly no allowed reason to close it :D

D

Damini

Oh, I think that one got infested with yog and spam :(

T

Teh Krypt

Think you need to join Pudzys house of fun and relax a lil.

I

inuyasha

hehe

That thread was JUST spam :D
no big loss what so ever, either it was allowed to close it or not :D

Users who are viewing this thread