Bah, nerf BG rp caps

M

mehuge

Thank god for /level 20

Mehide capped out, see U in a day or two for some more fun with Mehide II

B

behatch

ye,if we didnt cap out there would be thousands off infils at mb-mtk

idiot without cap BG would be filled with alb tossers spaming /laugh even if they didnt kill you,or u killed them and they got rezzed

bg1 for albs is aged 5-12

T

tuckk

^^ True though ;)

Especially like the ones who /laugh spam you after you kill them and they get rezzed by the 2 fgs that steamrolled you. Now THAT'S what I call a bg alb :D

T

Tualatin

ahaaahahhaa

Fact; how about this evening mid zerg then? it was BIGGER, yes BIGGER then the alb zerg. So nice words about albs.. but Albs aren't the only one zerging there.

Fact2; if an alb facing the dirt, and a mid passes by. He would also /laugh, /rude, /taunt the alb. Same goes for hibs...

Anyway, it's war between realms! so who givfs a....

B

behatch

Originally posted by Tualatin
ahaaahahhaa

Fact; how about this evening mid zerg then? it was BIGGER, yes BIGGER then the alb zerg. So nice words about albs.. but Albs aren't the only one zerging there.

Fact2; if an alb facing the dirt, and a mid passes by. He would also /laugh, /rude, /taunt the alb. Same goes for hibs...

Anyway, it's war between realms! so who givfs a....

omg is was bigged? ffs i missed it :p yeh but mids do,do it but every realm has its arse holes-unfortuantly alb has most,albs a great rlm tbh,my faverite,but the ppl that play there spoil it

But what really ticks me off is when the bg wtfwned and /laughs get a NECRO to pl them a necro-join the infil zerg-zerg ne abd /laugh-i know how an infil hit list :)

B

behatch

Originally posted by tuckk
^^ True though ;)

Especially like the ones who /laugh spam you after you kill them and they get rezzed by the 2 fgs that steamrolled you. Now THAT'S what I call a bg alb :D

:),think the reason you dont get this in emain is because all the kids are to retarded to level further,i must see at least 2 necro warders in emain everyday though,thats how the kids get in emain,AND outlaw,woohoo he must be like what of those supse kids :p

M

mehuge

Originally posted by behatch
ye,if we didnt cap out there would be thousands off infils at mb-mtk

idiot without cap BG would be filled with alb tossers spaming /laugh even if they didnt kill you,or u killed them and they got rezzed

bg1 for albs is aged 5-12
Woah chill out man let the blood pressure drop

If you dont like bg, or get upset by people spamming emotes, then stay away, stay in emain if thats where you think the better rvr is.

D

darbey

Respect to your play Mehide, only sb i cant seem to beat to the pa. Always very close battles , (when u been solo anyway 8) )

M

mehuge

Originally posted by darbey
Respect to your play Mehide, only sb i cant seem to beat to the pa. Always very close battles , (when u been solo anyway 8) )
Thanks, but it's probably more down to luck than anything else.

I love the dances us little stealthers can have trying to get positionals off on each other when we are uncovered by nme stealthers Almost can't fight for laughing some times.

B

behatch

Originally posted by mehuge
Woah chill out man let the blood pressure drop

If you dont like bg, or get upset by people spamming emotes, then stay away, stay in emain if thats where you think the better rvr is.

wtf? i havent been to bg in months

Users who are viewing this thread