I am a FH squatter
wall12_800x600.jpg

Vinegar Tits! :D :D :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
she used to bring me roses....

*clanks keys against the bars*

oooooh in ooooutsiiiiide the rooooooses groooooooow

How do we still know the words to that song? 20+ years on and I still remember how the main stories went as well. :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol that's because there was only ever one story line, it just had several variations hehe

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually Fafnir, up until the last few years all you had to do to get out of it was tell them you didn't want to, the budget didn't allow them to take everyone anyways and they preferred people who actually were interested.

That said, I find it more odd you found a hardcore catholic family in protestant Sweden.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I think this thread should have a sequel titled "Swaffled"

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
That said, I find it more odd you found a hardcore catholic family in protestant Sweden.
Well we got all thoose wierd religions around sweden, Uppsala livets ord, Knutby, etc. I know two persons who converted to catholism. Dunno the story bout this family if they are converts or born into it. Hell we even got Mormons where i live.

The 2 other dates went great, dinner, moive and a nice night. No complaints there. :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Start of the story, I suposedly nocked up one of them girls, the only one none protected the past 15 years, was way to pised to remember was just why i had my feeling. Bout a months ago our doctor asked me to come in for some test, never heard anything from them until a week ago when a nurse smsd you cannot be the dad. So decided to confront the "girl" bout it, and all i could get was evasive answers. So decided to call my doctor and ask him, he also souded evasive, but in the end, there is no way you can be this childs father.

So here i was ready to step up to be a dad, even thou i had my missgivings, but the 2nd half of the kid decded to foul ball t, even up to the end, her parents are on my side they cannot understand how she could betray me like that, but i feel if she had come clean at the start it would be my kid. Dunno right now, quite pised out of my head from too many beers. Way to sort your problems right?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Congrats on dodging the bullet like neo in matrix! (i'm positive there's hidden message there against babies :p)

Or did you want one? In that case, what a b*tch!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Clearly you banged her though. Still winning.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Congrats on dodging the bullet like neo in matrix! (i'm positive there's hidden message there against babies :p)

Or did you want one? In that case, what a b*tch!
Well dunno really, just glad i found out before things got any more serious, but hey life goes on today is another day, thou got the hangover of the century. So off to eat some food and have a beer. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Bout a months ago our doctor asked me to come in for some test, never heard anything from them until a week ago when a nurse smsd you cannot be the dad.

wait....your doctor called you in for something and didn't tell you why, and then you got a text message from a nurse letting you off the hook?

who'd you do it with, some royalty bint? 0o

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well dunno really, just glad i found out before things got any more serious, but hey life goes on today is another day, thou got the hangover of the century. So off to eat some food and have a beer. :)

Nordic way of dealing with sh*t :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Swede with 3 women? Yeah must be something in the tap water :p

That or;

Axe_Body_Spray-1.jpg

It doesn't work!

I've tried and i never EVER get a load of beautiful women running after me tearing their clothes off..... All i get is creepy looks from suspected gays... :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't worry - he didn't get beautiful women trying to tear his clothes off either - he got skanky money-grabbing ho's who thought he looked mug enough to bring up someone else's child...

:D

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Today something really wierd happened. Started on the train to work as a woman who been riding the same train the past few months asked me out, just came and sat down, then the samething happened on the bus, but another woman. And as i sat down here at work my phone rang, and this girl who i´ve talked work with over the phone for the past 2 years just asked me out.

So have i missed some moon eclips or something, 3 different girls who lives in 3 different town, works at 3 different jobs.. Still in quite a giddy chock here, huge smile on my face.. :D

Or guess my manners has finally paid off, letting one on the bus so she can choose her seat, just so i can check her ass out, holding the door open at the train station, everyday for the other just to check her ass out, talked to the other third one on the phone, just to hear her sultry voice.

You're going to need a bigger boat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom