Confused Baffled.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Today something really wierd happened. Started on the train to work as a woman who been riding the same train the past few months asked me out, just came and sat down, then the samething happened on the bus, but another woman. And as i sat down here at work my phone rang, and this girl who i´ve talked work with over the phone for the past 2 years just asked me out.

So have i missed some moon eclips or something, 3 different girls who lives in 3 different town, works at 3 different jobs.. Still in quite a giddy chock here, huge smile on my face.. :D

Or guess my manners has finally paid off, letting one on the bus so she can choose her seat, just so i can check her ass out, holding the door open at the train station, everyday for the other just to check her ass out, talked to the other third one on the phone, just to hear her sultry voice.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
now, the follow up thread should be "how i strang along 3 womens at once! and lived to tell the tale..."

or pick your favorite and go for it you lucky son of a gun ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
If i was the Mad scientist i would just take all 3 home and go Dr. Frankenstein on them, since on got the perfect lower bod, the other a sweet chest, and the 3rd so deep dark brown eyes and her lips.... But will have to wait and see how we get along. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I bow to the brilliance of my esteemed colleague Dr Wij.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I kept three on the go at the same time once; it nearly fucking killed me. The lies, the lies...:(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I kept three on the go at the same time once; it nearly fucking killed me. The lies, the lies...:(
Well i dont intend to lie, what they dont know, wont hurt them, it not like im planing to say hey, tomorrow i cant see you since im seeing someone else. But will see if any of them is a keeper.

Will

/bin/su
Make sure you give them surnames on your phone corresponding to the day of the week you see them. That way, you still have time for four more women. ;)

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Hah, i can relate.

First, acquaintance of my mum ask her to give me the yahoo ID of her friend, who's 27, and good looking, also single - to maybe talk to her and date. We're still just testing the waters.

Second, friend of mine gave me the ID of a woman who's 35 (proper milf), last December. I only talked to her 3 days ago, now we have a date.

Third, last night, my last ex (former highschool colleague, stunner body, good looking), asks me to go to the seaside with her in Bulgaria for 3 days. I mention sex, and she's fine with it.

Need to use my PM skills to schedule everything nicely, and profit from all 3.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
And the moral of this story, always be a gentleman and check out a womans ass. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Swede with 3 women? Yeah must be something in the tap water :p

That or;

Axe_Body_Spray-1.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Face it dude, you're just a babe magnet!!

checking out arses is always good though, when I was out last week this guy just kept grabbing mine i was like 'you keep on with my arse there don't you?' he went 'yeah it's lush' and I pmsl said 'hey cheers!!' really funny thing was he was shocked and thanked ME for taking it as a compliment!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Rubbing your erection against a girl's bum in public is a perfectly acceptable thing to do I always thought.

Still got thrown out of the school though :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Rubbing your erection against a girl's bum in public is a perfectly acceptable thing to do I always thought.

Well for me that is a bit to agressive.... :p

But last weekend i got a screw at the pub´s toilett...

when i was washing my hands and took some paper to dry my hands a screw came loose :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
she used to bring me roses....

*clanks keys against the bars*

oooooh in ooooutsiiiiide the rooooooses groooooooow

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well first date was pretty much disaster, invited me home, (to her frigging parents) who are catholics. Well best thing i got one foot in heaven, since they liked me a heathen. Can be save.... *sigh* when will i meet a normal one. 2 to go...

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Catholics? parents? bible? nosex before marriage? You've been sent on tour to Afghanistan, next! .... Wait, do Sweden even have an army or is it just a group of hair stylists working with the danes?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Catholics? parents? bible? nosex before marriage? You've been sent on tour to Afghanistan, next! .... Wait, do Sweden even have an army or is it just a group of hair stylists working with the danes?
We have and army. :) Today its volentary, up to a few years ago, pretty much every guy had to do uptoward 18 months of military service, or if you refused to bear arms, you could get some civilservice helping. But if they belived you where faking your no weapon conviction you could go to jail for a bit. So we got quite a few men in sweden with some military knowhow. And just a few years prior to dropping the conscription laws they started to take in women aswell.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Could be worse mate, they could have put you on the sex offenders register.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom