Bad Taste ?

L

leggy

I suppose you're right. Having it not directly affect your life probably numbs a persons view of it all.

This is why I really don't have an opinion either way on the subject.

S

Swift^

Originally posted by leggy
This is why I really don't have an opinion

I thought that was just because you're brainless? :D

T

Tenko

Well I doubt any of us have seen the DVD in question but a documentary following a timeline approach, using multiple news sources and without added commentary or narration would not be in bad taste.

It would be a very powerful and useful primary and secondary source for writing future historical analyse of what could turn out to be a pivotal day of the 21st century.

IMHO :p

But this DVD is probably crap :)

O

old.ignus

I agree, it doesn't seem to make sense. I wouldn't trust him.

M

Munkey-

I for one would like to see it, at the time it happened i diddnt have TV installed and have yet to actually see the events as they unfolded. Not sick or anything, just curious

J

Jonaldo

Can pretty much guarantee that in the future there will be professionally edited and produced documentaries about it and showing all the footage from different angles so may aswell wait till then.

How long till Hollywood makes some blockbuster out of it?

B

Big G

I don't think it's sick at all, since there are already "official" collections of 9/11 footage out there, including the NYC fire departments own collection of footage, the CNN dvd of footage, and the classic naudet brothers footage filmed from inside WTC1 on that day.

There are plenty of war documentaries and films made of tragic and harrowing events such as Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Pearl Harbour etc.

Guaranteed, there will be a film made about 9/11, maybe not a Holywood style film, but more along the lines of an Oliver Stone documentary.

G

D

Dook_Pug

I don't see anything wrong with it tbh. :x

Like others have said, it's not that different from other documentarys on other subjects such as the Holocaust etc

J

Jonaldo

wb dook.
Hope you're fit and stuff after hospital.

I blame the rvr guilds.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Jonaldo
wb dook.
Hope you're fit and stuff after hospital.

I blame the rvr guilds.

I'm half dead but I'll be fine... eventually ;>

T

Tom

Originally posted by S-Gray
1d_1.JPG

LOOK! I seen this in the papers when it first happened, see the cloud of smoke you can see a face?

The 'face' is on the left side, central below the 3 cauliflower shaped explosion clouds. Its got a 'beard' as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom