Bad performance

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
I recently got a problem on my pc when running 2 accs on it the lag is unbelieveble the strange thing is that it happened after server crash.

First i thought it was my pc but its a p4 3.0 1 gb mem fully watercooled but i tried reinstall windows and so on ,still same prob.

After that i guessed that the comp wasnt ok but yesterday i played us for the first time in a while and there i ran 2 cata clients and to my suprise no lag.

How can this be on EU servers it lagges massivly on US nothing a bit of lag when porting otherwise non at all any other got simular problems ? just wanna know how this can be

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
prob coz the server was just back up and EVERY1 was d/ling patchs and lagging their servers in HQ...and every1 logging on etc....imo give it 3-4 days b4 changing software or formating ur pc m8

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Try running pingplotter to a US Server, and to the Euro Server. Then compare, could be a rotten router which only comes into play on Euro Servers.

Darzil

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
invis server crash was a couple of weeks ago so thats not it thanx darz ill se f that is the case hope it is :(

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
the prys server crashed a while ago its since that i have gotten this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom