Bad luck Albs! :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bad luck, was a quickly organised raid, first door went down smoothly on Ail, then Hibs responded with a hell of a lot, splattered us over the walls! :)

Well done all, and grats Hibs on fast response!

:wub:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
IMO Albs deserves the underpopulated Bonus. WTF Hibs zerged us 100:1 :(

c'mon hibbys at least give us ur str relic, be a nice hib and be dead

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
we were just leaving Ailinne, and ran into the zerg, never heard so many fucks on vent.

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
was lots of hibs already out there as mids have been a bit busy today :)

Good fun, thx all mids and albs for a great RvR day

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
we were just leaving Ailinne, and ran into the zerg, never heard so many fucks on vent.

lol

ye was a shitload of albs and hibs Oo

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bet you all liked me jumping off edge and pbing the lot of u in that ram :D :kissit:

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
was fun.... nice try eggy, shame didn't go as smoothly as your ML raids but oh well.

(whine on)

atleast the hibs had a chance to defend it tho eh :p :flame:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
It was a late night in the hibernian frontier.. Gravedigger and the crew was quietly tossing around the woods of ailinne. Suddonly the peace was broken by the screaming voice of gravedigger going "Run! Safe your selves!". The next minutes was a dissy blur of yelling and screaming! The next thing i remember was me jamming my dd button. When i came to my self, the beutifull forest of ailinne had been turned into a vast and silent place. First thing grabbing my eyes was bodies.. Albs ! Dead albs everywhere!!!

Anyway, good try albs ;)

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
just a tip, next time dont tell people to gather under the oil, i think oil guy got like 17k in 1 pour

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:
just a tip, next time dont tell people to gather under the oil, i think oil guy got like 17k in 1 pour
Ouch :D

Missed out on a lot of fun there I guess :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
thanks indeed for the rps

Our group killed about 30-40 albs :D
Was fun, nice try

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:

our grp wasnt actually at the keep but we saw the deathspam, was very ammusing. not sure why we tried to go thru gate. unless the oil is taken care of its asking for a frazzle on a relic keep with 3 doors. 6 trebs (with backups) is tehwin, 3 on one wall piece 3 on inner keep (and probably a tower or two with pallintone)

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
hahaha, these remarks aways crack me up :D

Thats because they are genius! ;)

At the end I was round the side fighting the hibs from the tower, too many then started to charge, so moved back towards the front of keep, and it was like OMG where are the albs go as a horde of hibbies decended upon me lol

Was a good laugh - cheers Rod :clap:

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
My gf was the oil "guy". She later got a pm asking her what spec she was to be able to get a death spam like that. :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, I initiated a "GO GO GO", then realised the door that had been destroyed was the first not second, therefore half the zerg insta died :p

Whoops!

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
thanks indeed for the rps

Our group killed about 30-40 albs :D
Was fun, nice try
That's the difference between a prime time raid and an alarm clock raid.Allb's never got the chance to deffend or make rp's :twak:

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Conina said:
My gf was the oil "guy". She later got a pm asking her what spec she was to be able to get a death spam like that. :p

lol - but....hmm.... are you sure she is just your gf? The way Eggy got all the albs to run up and gift her all those rps... seems like he might know her too ;) He's quite a ladies man you know... and surely nobody could be so daaft as to send everyone running forward when not all the doors were down...

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Eggy. Atleast now u know u control us all. U say jump and we say how high :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Conina said:

Gotta love cheap dates :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Kerith said:
our grp wasnt actually at the keep but we saw the deathspam, was very ammusing. not sure why we tried to go thru gate. unless the oil is taken care of its asking for a frazzle on a relic keep with 3 doors. 6 trebs (with backups) is tehwin, 3 on one wall piece 3 on inner keep (and probably a tower or two with pallintone)

aye but u will need alot large zerg for that as hibs would ave got inside and rdy with shroom zerg etc before walls where down and as u woudent be right on the main keep would ave been easy for more hibs to sneak in

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Iorlas said:
That's the difference between a prime time raid and an alarm clock raid.Allb's never got the chance to deffend or make rp's :twak:

wasnt it like 30ish attackers v 30ish defenders when we got the relic?

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
wasnt it like 30ish attackers v 30ish defenders when we got the relic?

30hibs against 10 albs, at 6am in the morning. Do u want compare ur morning raid bullshit with the primetime shit we yesterday did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom