"Bad" Habits...

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
The thread chronic started about his tinitus has gotten me thinkin (and the fact that i'll do anything to skive a bit at work :D ho, yus im the crown prince of no agenda :m00: )

Theres a lot of people on there saying, "look after your ears" and "don't be ignorant about the damage you're doing" and stuff, but i'm starting to look at all this from a different angle. Someone said that they've spent their life looking after their ears, not punished them at a club or gig or anything, and now the slightest smear of volume and they get all hweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! in their ears. I have spent most of my life exposing my head's port and starboard holes to excessive noise and find myself living a fine and healthy life, no ear troubles, no hearing difficulties at all.

Similar with smoking. I have smoked for 11 years and, apart from the odd clearing of the throat, i find i have very few respiratory problems and in fact hold the company record for lung capacity (according to our medicals). It's not like i work for a company of asthmatics or anything, but i did play the bagpipes for a few years - either way, i smoke roughly ten fags (and a few zoots) a day. This is apparently increasing the risk of heart disease/cancer/galloping lung rot etc.

When i was a kid i used to eat dirt.

These are amongst many, many bad habits i have but i look at the world today and think that maybe we're approaching this all wrong!! People are suffering more illnesses, viruses and infections, yet the modern world spends more now, way waaaay more now, on cleanliness, hygiene and bacterialism than we have ever done. Why is this happening?

I worked it out. All the nasty stuff i do will aid my offspring and, eventually, the progress of mankind as a whole :)

My future gene line will carry lungs of steel - impervious to the polluted, toxic atmosphere we're creating through cars and industrial smog, all because i smoked so much. In fact, im thinking of upping my intake, just to be sure my great, great grandkids can breath f*ckin sulpher!

My family line will be famous for it's invincibility in the face of food poisoning, and tainted meat, due to my unhealthy diet breeding a new line of super-bacteria which will survive in my blood-line and be able to digest drop forged steel, if the need arose!

My ears? Well when the explosions start to ring out as the capitalist world-government crumbles in 2129, my relatives will be impervious to the damage - walking tall amongst the crying masses, huddled phoetal, clutching their bleeding ears, crying their sinuses out through their eyes...

It goes on and on - by the time i've reached 4 generations down, my family...

my family will RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!! :clap:

bow to my future superhuman family, fear my immortality!!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
you really hope you are making a joke here. Because all of that was just plain ignorant.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
No, i mean it dude, im gonna create a race of super-resiliant humans!! :D

I'm gonna be known as the slob who saved the earth!!!

Holy shit, this is the greatest discovery since...

since, inward singing!!! Don't question me dude, gimme a couple of hundred years and ill prove you wrong!! :twak:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
since, inward singing!!! Don't question me dude, gimme a couple of hundred years and ill prove you wrong!! :twak:

Give me 20 years and i'll come visit you. Broken down from lung cancer
deaf with the only noise you can hear a high pitched ringing. Good luck that.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I'll tell my peon guards at the gate to my almighty palace of awesomeness to expect you, and not frisk you "there" ;)

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Take my wallet... take my car keys...

just let me and my wife live!!!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
I'll tell my peon guards at the gate to my almighty palace of awesomeness to expect you, and not frisk you "there" ;)

If you should manage to get peon guards and a palace. Do you really think that will slow me down? FOOLISH MORTAL!
I will crush your battlements, break down your gates and you will beg me to just let you see your wife and kids 1 last time.
The angel of death is here to visit!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Karl, you're not a bad guy - i'm not gonna harm you, dude!

But, if i was you, i'd get to attuning your own body for the future environment too - it makes sense man!!! The more we can force ourselves to evolve into beings capable of surviving in the polluted, toxificated landscape that the world is slowly crashing towards...

Who's with me?? We gonna smoke, drink, eat dirt, have promiscuous sex, run with scissors and...

stuff!!!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
TI have smoked for 11 years and, apart from the odd clearing of the throat, i find i have very few respiratory problems and in fact hold the company record for lung capacity (according to our medicals).

my family will RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

If your kids don't get respiratory problems from passive smoking, sure.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
Who's with me?? We gonna smoke, drink, eat dirt, have promiscuous sex, run with scissors and...

you go ahead with that :p all you will get is. Lung cancer, liver damage and man boobs, tape worm, gonorrhea, aids and stab wounds.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Here Here!! Im with you!!

*Downs a bottle of mead whils smoking a spliff made with fag baggy which is missing a roach... smearing mud all overmyself, and having my iPOD on full blast!!

I can feel my power and strength growing already!! Super Saiyan here i come!!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
All you pessimists...

Get recruiting Karl!! We carry on at this rate, even Pirates will fear our uber potential!! :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft I am locking myself in teh belltower with a nice high powered rifle!!

You will never take me alive and I will snipe ya peon guards all day long...all day long... whilst inward singing!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its true tho, the reason we get sick quicker these days is cause the place is so clean, our bodies dont have as strong antibodies to deal with things.

Thats why i still eat dirt. And have a steel liver

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
join us Sparx :D

We will be the champions of a new world of immortals!!! heh!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Blackjack said:
If you should manage to get peon guards and a palace. Do you really think that will slow me down? FOOLISH MORTAL!
I will crush your battlements, break down your gates and you will beg me to just let you see your wife and kids 1 last time.
The angel of death is here to visit!

You could do all that but a helicopter gun ship saves time is less work and make the coolest noises.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i'm not taking THAT optimistic road.

But i will tell you this;

I'll eat what i want, drink what i want, sleep with what- and whom-ever i want, party when i want, smoke what i want, talk what i want and die whenever death wants.

No regrets.
No remorse.
See ya in the afterlife.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
sleep with what- and whom-ever i want,

whatever...?? so... what else have you slept with other than humans?? :eek6:

That wont make you super strong!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Karl said:
whatever...?? so... what else have you slept with other than humans?? :eek6:

That wont make you super strong!!

Sleep with the right thing and you get a super shlong! :D

Like a nuke or...umm...mutated gorilla.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
it's the reason people get so ill these days. they live in these clean, germ free bubbles. step outside and catch a cold that their body cannot deal with because it's never fought one before.
i only realised the other day that i was intentionally given chicken pox when i was 6...

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, it was common for parents to hold chicken pox parties when i was at nursery :)

Better than getting it when your 20, becoming in fertile and getting them down inside your throat and under your eyelids :(

Im still alive, btw ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Is there anyone "normal" who posts here ?

:p

Silly question

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Is there anyone "normal" who posts here ?

:p

Silly question
*hands Lamp a felt effigy of his pet clam*

do you have change for the cloakroom please?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Blackjack said:
you go ahead with that :p all you will get is. Lung cancer, liver damage and man boobs, tape worm, gonorrhea, aids and stab wounds.

and if you can say redi is ignorant, then so are you for saying that :p

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
or he lives in a really polluted, alcoholic, hormonally imbalanced, poorly irrigated, violent area, where people aren't properly educated in safe sexual practice... and no-one smokes ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
and if you can say redi is ignorant, then so are you for saying that :p

in what way would that be ignorant? it's true.
If you smoke you will most likely develop problems. Often in the form of lung cancer.
excessive drinking leads to liver damage and the hormones in your body doesn't act normal after drinking, reduced levels of testosterone can lead to you developing female type breast.
If you eat dirt i can guarentee you, you will get a tapeworm.
promiscuous sex for longer periods of time will most likely result in you getting an STD.
And running with scissors. silly, but he might stumble and stab himself. Not likely but it could happen.

Again, please tell me how i'm ignorant.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you are implying it as fact, thats why i said you are ignorant.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Rediknight said:
*hands Lamp a felt effigy of his pet clam*

do you have change for the cloakroom please?

Is it a Bearded Clam ? :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
you are implying it as fact, thats why i said you are ignorant.

Now you are just being silly. notice the smiley?
But i still believe that he will get all of these things long before he develops super genes too pass down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom