Bad customer support?

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Hi! :cheers:

Decided to give WAR another chance (despite the horrible threads on these forums ;)), so I tried to log in with my account.

Unfortunately, I forgot my password & secret question answer, so I had to write a ticket to GOA to retrieve my password. Made the ticket saturday evening, got a reply at 11pm CET saying they received my personal information. So far so good; "good service!" is what I'm thinking!

The reply I got:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us in relation to your issue.
We would like to assure you that your case is currently under investigation, and you should receive an update soon.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cool! Fair enough.

The thing is, it's tuesday evening, and I'm still waiting for a reply. Is there anything I missed? I gave them all the information they requested..
Am I too impatient? Verifying this information can't be too much work, can it? My hands were itching with trying the game again (despite the numerous bad threads here), but now, they're getting very, very numb.. :(

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Id be happy they take time to investigate things like this, better then just handing out account info to anyone. Still cant remember my main daoc account or the old email address i had several years ago :/

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
<$Greeting> <$title>,

<$expression of gratitude> for contacting us in relation to <$your problem>.
res... whatwhat? I had only got started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom