Bad customer support?

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Rothzak, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Rothzak

Rothzak Fledgling Freddie

Hi! :cheers:

Decided to give WAR another chance (despite the horrible threads on these forums ;)), so I tried to log in with my account.

Unfortunately, I forgot my password & secret question answer, so I had to write a ticket to GOA to retrieve my password. Made the ticket saturday evening, got a reply at 11pm CET saying they received my personal information. So far so good; "good service!" is what I'm thinking!

The reply I got:

Cool! Fair enough.

The thing is, it's tuesday evening, and I'm still waiting for a reply. Is there anything I missed? I gave them all the information they requested..
    Am I too impatient? Verifying this information can't be too much work, can it? My hands were itching with trying the game again (despite the numerous bad threads here), but now, they're getting very, very numb.. :(

2. Loneliness

Loneliness Loyal Freddie

Id be happy they take time to investigate things like this, better then just handing out account info to anyone. Still cant remember my main daoc account or the old email address i had several years ago :/

3. Rothzak

Rothzak Fledgling Freddie

Resolved! :D

4. svartalf

svartalf Can't get enough of FH

<$Greeting> <$title>,

<$expression of gratitude> for contacting us in relation to <$your problem>.
    res... whatwhat? I had only got started!