Backing up playboy the mansion?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im trying to backup my copy so i dont need to keep messin around with discs and such.

so far ive tryed all methods i could possibly think of.

using dvd2xbox
pxhdd loader
xbox commander
ftp to my pc then ftp the files back to the hard drive
i tryed launching default.xbe straight through commander

but none work. in the end i tryed making a backup disc but didnt work either so i must be doing something wrong. all that happens is when i try to load it, the screen goes black then the evox dash appears again.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Some games have problems running from the hard drive and they might need a patch.

Unfortnately I'm not too sure about that side of things - I always run backups from DVD. There might be some info on www.xbox-scene.com

tris-

ya see i even made a DVD copy, which would load and then freeze.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Silly question - when you made the DVD copy did you make an xbox iso file out of the dvd files before you burnt?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
more to the point why get a shit game in the first place?

also you got the latest version of dvd2xbox?

tris-

yep made an xbox iso. tryed iso craxtion and simple iso. burned with 3 different programs at minimum speed, just to see if the dbd backup would work. all the files got patched when i used craxtion, so i tryed copying the backup to the hdd but that made no difference.

yaka i will look up about getting the newest version.

tris-

used newest version and it just boots back to the dash. i cannot even load the origional from inside the evox dash, i need to leave the disc in when the xbox boots up for it to run, :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom