Back to DAoC after AoC

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Yes, I waited and waited for Age of Conan. I played it, loved it and got bored, very quickly. I do not think the game is ready quite yet, and I will most certainly renew my sub in 6 months / year. But for now I want to play good old DAoC.

I am a EU player and i have all the disks I need to install etc, however I possess the EU disks. Could someone quickly tell me how to change the "update.bat" was it? and replace what text with what to gain access to US servers..

Thanks in advance ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yes, I waited and waited for Age of Conan. I played it, loved it and got bored, very quickly. I do not think the game is ready quite yet, and I will most certainly renew my sub in 6 months / year. But for now I want to play good old DAoC.

I am a EU player and i have all the disks I need to install etc, however I possess the EU disks. Could someone quickly tell me how to change the "update.bat" was it? and replace what text with what to gain access to US servers..

Thanks in advance ;)

It's an update.dat file you want to edit, however i cant remember what you enter.

What I would suggest is to download freeshards client, then set the game version to USA (then whatever client you installed from disks). If you then run the patcher it will convert the files for you.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Yo freddy, if you still wanna play with US me and hokky are playing Hib\devon still :)
Holla at me on msn

//Adrian

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
You guys still playing? :eek: Maybe I will, although I am considering playing MID. Well, I will give you a shout when I start to play ;)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
nubmat, stop changing your msn so much, pm me with your addy ;p (grolf here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom