Baby Dragon drops since 1.89

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
It seems that the baby dragons are currently dropping loot that I would expect to drop from the main dragons on a classic server.

Does anyone know if this is intentional? Some of the classic drops are almost as good as the ToA drops and much easier to get. However if these drops are going to be removed I won't consider building a template around them. If it is a bug will the drops be upgraded to ToA drops or just left? I have heard lots of stories from US servers about buggy loot at the start of 1.89, anyone have personal experience with this?

It seems that the baby dragons are currently dropping loot that I would expect to drop from the main dragons on a classic server.

Does anyone know if this is intentional? Some of the classic drops are almost as good as the ToA drops and much easier to get. However if these drops are going to be removed I won't consider building a template around them. If it is a bug will the drops be upgraded to ToA drops or just left? I have heard lots of stories from US servers about buggy loot at the start of 1.89, anyone have personal experience with this?

I played US server when this patch first came and yes they did update loot like 2 times / week for a few weeks kinda. But this is GoA and I don't know how they implement things, if they on purpopse put in bugged stuff that they then secretly nerf after 2 months of time, i got no clue.

One thing thats for sure is that GoA will take a long time to fix the bugged stuff, since they don't seem to be able to do the same hotfixes as mythic does, I simply don't know.

The albion dragonslayer quests are quite bugged on Eu also, for example the quest where you need to defend oneof your classic zone towns from an attack is not working on alb but it works on hib+mid on all servers, then that fix is due I got no clue...GoA are infamous for not letting anyone know what they think kinda so /shrug...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom