babelfish

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
go to babelfish, type something in in english, then translate it to japanese. Take the japanese, and translate it back to english, lol, and then paste here the results.

I want you to suck my dick = 私は私の嫌なやつを吸ってほしい = As for me we want inhaling my hateful person

ololol

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Intrinsic analysis of ephemeral thought suggest that trousers indeed do not effect day to day life.

As for essential analysis of fleeting thought you propose that the pants completely do not bring the life of every day.

hahahahahahahahaha, well spotted :D Another for the masses...

The birth of a city can extend hundreds of years of historical events and ideologies of street design, thus creating a ambiguous styles which can differ from street to street.

Hundreds histories can be born the city and be able to expand the year of thing, therefore as for ideology of sort, the ambiguous style which according to compilation and differing to sort it is possible you design.

Interesting :D

gohan

FH is my second home
aoami likes boys bums

aoami likes the loafing person of the boy

hahah

Uara

Part of the furniture
He sells seashells on the seashore

He sells the coastal shell

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All of the MSPaint pictures are of Shawshank Redemption. Gohan swallows elephant semen

MSPaint映像すべてはShawshankの買戻しである。 Gohanは象の精液を飲み込む

MSPaint image everything is the redemption of Shawshank. Gohan swallows the semen of the elephant

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
E: One two three four five six seven eight nine ten.

J: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

J->E?

Syri

FH is my second home
I decided to compare babelfish to google's translation service, and here are the results:

Babelfish
---------

this is not the best time to mess around with translating text, but it is fun

これはテキストの翻訳と台なしになる最もよい時期ではないがそれは楽しみである

Is not the best time when this stops dying translation and the stand of the text, but that is the pleasure

Google
------

this is not the best time to mess around with translating text, but it is fun

このテキストの翻訳をいじくり回すための最良の時ではない、それは楽しいです

The best time to tinker, this is not a translation of the text, it is fun

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Kanye West stole the spotlight

Stall spotlight of the west of kanye

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Yo FH im happy for you and ima let you finish, but this is the greatest translation post ever, the greatest ever.

あなたおよびimaのために幸せなYo FH imは終わることを可能にしたがこれは最も大きい翻訳ポスト、最も大きいのである。

You and because of ima happy Yo FH im made that it ends possible, but this the largest translation post, is largest.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Do we need to run what what we say through a translation program in order to create random bollocks? usually theres some helpful person on FH who will misquote and mangle what we type without us ever needing to copy/paste anything!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i wake up at 5am! sheesh.

though if i met myself coming home drunk as i was leaving for my morning run no doubt i would indeed spew some highly unintelligable(sp??) gibberish tbh!

gohan

FH is my second home
i wake up at 4:30 am

not by choice of course

but after a short reprisal my nieghbour has once again become a residant of cvntsville

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Do we need to run what what we say through a translation program in order to create random bollocks? usually theres some helpful person on FH who will misquote and mangle what we type without us ever needing to copy/paste anything!

Those individuals are all gone, banned or grown up. Still, Tohtori does that mentally and what comes out is something similar :D So yes, we need this random bullshit generator. Tis good to spise up ye old flames a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom