babe of the day.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Christ, I come back from work and we've entered nipple region. Keep them coming. I want more Tara Reid ones. :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Mobius said:
Christ, I come back from work and we've entered nipple region. Keep them coming. I want more Tara Reid ones. :)

Control yourself mobius :p

heh as for girlies I don't care what any of you say Jolie is just wubbleh

aj323.jpeg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*rubs thighs in a Vic Reeves manner*

Jolie 4 teh win!!!!! 11111 one two..... hell I'd give her three if my heart would hold out :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, I assumed everyone would know..

That's Jessica Alba (she was in Dark Angel)

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
Vida!

When I saw Vida I almost spontaneously ejaculated. *checks* Actually I did a bit!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
One thing that fucks me right off though, is that Sofia Vergara needs to trim her nasty eyebrows. :(

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Sir Frizz said:
One thing that fucks me right off though, is that Sofia Vergara needs to trim her nasty eyebrows. :(

You should make her do something about it, which reminds me of a joke!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Tell her to contact the Crime Victims Hotline at 0800 027 1234. Domestic violence, sometimes called battering, relationship abuse, or intimate partner violence, is a pattern of behavior used to establish power and control over another person through fear and intimidation, often including the threat or use of violence. Domestic violence is a crime that can include physical abuse, emotional abuse, economic abuse, and sexual abuse. Batterers use threats, intimidation, isolation, and other behaviors to maintain power over their victims. Domestic violence impacts everyone, regardless of income, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH

leggy

Probably Scottish
Scooba da Bass said:
You should make her do something about it, which reminds me of a joke!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Tell her to contact the Crime Victims Hotline at 0800 027 1234. Domestic violence, sometimes called battering, relationship abuse, or intimate partner violence, is a pattern of behavior used to establish power and control over another person through fear and intimidation, often including the threat or use of violence. Domestic violence is a crime that can include physical abuse, emotional abuse, economic abuse, and sexual abuse. Batterers use threats, intimidation, isolation, and other behaviors to maintain power over their victims. Domestic violence impacts everyone, regardless of income, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religion.

Brilliant :D. At this rate scooba you will get a proposal from mehehe.

Sar

Part of the furniture
SparKeh said:
lucky babies landing on her chest :D

I know the song is very familar but i cant remember who was the original artist
Jefferson Airplane’s San Fran classic gets the rebirth it deserves as the Boogie Pimps massive take of Somebody To Love’ is released by Data/ MOS.

…Rewind to 1976 and Grace Slick, Jefferson Airplane’s lead singer, stands topless before thousands of acid rockers at an open air concert in America. As the rain beats down Grace opens her mouth and sings ‘Somebody To Love’, Jefferson Airplane’s million selling US number 2 smash.

… Now fast forward to Erfurt, Germany November 2003. Mark J Klak and Mirko Jacob from the Boogie Pimps are reminiscing about the track that, originally rejected by record labels throughout Germany went on to top the German DJ playlist, all the German dance charts and “...reverbed through every club speaker up and down the country”, according to Mirko.

Says Mark J Klak, aka Markus: “We were sat around at Mirko’s one night, it was the winter of 2001 and we were watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with a few beers and some spliffs. Mirko kept going on about how he loved the Jefferson record from the soundtrack."
It says on that page...

Sar

Part of the furniture
That Boogie Pimps vid is excellent.

Been wondering who did that tune :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom