Awesome super special new year

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
that is going to be so super special awesome this year, its no end to theawesomeness that is this new year oh my god this is going to be such a nice year that no words can explain how fucking insane this is going to become that i cant control what i write now but that doesnt matter because its goig to become s ofucking nice but i dont know what im going to wear tomorrow because i havent washed my clothes but i will so well see what happens ina while.... ya...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
coem to canterbury aoln, £10 on the coach from victoria

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
fuck it, im just tripping..

coke: Harrison Ford and Skywalker in a cook-along... *horrors*

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Recognise drug use I do.

{n.b. Not that there's anything wrong with it}

Bugger - he's too quick for me. Why are you doing Coke by the computer??? Has no one told you it might go in your mouth & come out your nose??? (that is the right way round right??)

More question marks are obviously a sign of.... Bugger I'll go back to my drinking & hope to find some coke later.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
we have a freezer full of party food, games, dvds, snowballs (the drink) and cava. Going to have our little new years party and I shall probably be alseeps by 12:02.

As the pirate said, happy new yarr!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Up for work at 4:30am on New Year's day. I'd imagine a lot of people will be sloping off to bed very much the worse for wear when I'm heading out to work hehe.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You have a freezer full of games and dvds? :eek6:

I myself will be celebrating with 10 of my mates and seeing the fireworks of Copenhagen from the roof! Will be awesomely great

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes CooKooClokZ I have a freeder full of DVDs...foo!

hehe have a nice time =)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*sniffs air*

Smells like disappointment inc :D

No but seriously, have a good one. Got foods and about 12 bottles of alcohol here, half at the 40% mark, so should be a big bang :flame:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like u got it covered Toht! Hope you all have a good time ´n all and don't do drugs!!

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
*sniffs air*

Smells like disappointment inc :D

No but seriously, have a good one. Got foods and about 12 bottles of alcohol here, half at the 40% mark, so should be a big bang :flame:

it will be if you get near a naked flame

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, I'm a British Teenager - so I guess I will be expected to get drunk, cause trouble and get someone pregnant :O

Aha, nah, - Having a party at a mates music & drinks & Other things :)

Have a good new years peeps :]

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I'm going camping with some mates in the desert outside Dubai, probably going to be raped by sand people.

1-1.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'm going camping with some mates in the desert outside Dubai, probably going to be raped by sand people.

1-1.jpg

remember...sandpeople are easily startled, but they'll soon be back with greater lubrication Oo

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
gahdammityouareallmakingseksualreferencesdoyounotknowhowIamforcedtonoticethesethings:eek::eek::eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are just upset that someone photographed you out on the dunes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well I had tickets for a black tie New Years Eve dinner followed by a party, sadly for the last 2 days I have been having bouts of projectile vomiting followed by bouts of projectile shits. In short I am sick as a dog and so I have had to cancel my night out plus lose the value of the ticket which wasn't cheap. :(

TdC

You are just upset that someone photographed you out on the dunes.

YOU are upset you weren't invited to DuneFest '09 :p

Well I had tickets for a black tie New Years Eve dinner followed by a party, sadly for the last 2 days I have been having bouts of projectile vomiting followed by bouts of projectile shits. In short I am sick as a dog and so I have had to cancel my night out plus lose the value of the ticket which wasn't cheap. :(

damn man, happened to me two years ago. I was sick as a dog for a week and a half. GWS mate, NoobJeer is a bad time to be ill :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
YOU are upset you weren't invited to DuneFest '09 :p

Looks like DuneFest '09 is you running around with a large beach threatening people with a massive buttplug. I don't see the event being oversubscribed :D

TdC

Looks like DuneFest '09 is you running around with a large beach threatening people with a massive buttplug. I don't see the event being oversubscribed :D
you can not deny the plug!
Thanks bud, hope you all have a great night as well. :)

Bed and a hot drink for me but it could be worse. :)
indeed, but still I hope you are well soon. and who knows the party may be a total drag ;)
Maybe Teeds will lend you his buttplug? :D

Hope you feel better soon mate.

my butt plug cures all ailments, but only if you get past the "2008 record" line of brown crust :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My new years resolution is to get down to the post office with a lolly.

Happy new year all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom