Awesome New Trainer for RA2

S

strikeps

Howdy, just letting ya know, there is a new trainer as of today's date out and u can only get it at [projectstrike.com], the site is a very large site and ranked #4 on EA top 100.... So come check it out and get that new trainer, cause u all know u cheat lol j/k ;) Check out the forums also while your at it... phpbb ownz Vbulletin ;)

T

tris-

if your site is so good you wouldnt need to advertise it here :rolleyes:

S

strikeps

My site is good

My site is good, just want to help get the word out, ;) so dont try and be one of those gay NooBs that make stupid unintelligent remarks such as you did... Anyways, i was offering a free download that requires no registration what so ever, so please close your mouth quit stealing our air, hang up that keyboard of yours and do us all a favor and hang yourself so i wont have to make another reply to another one of your stupid remarks...

T

tris-

hehe ok, go post this and see what kind of welcoming u get on the general forum u silly little fuck.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by tris-
hehe ok, go post this and see what kind of welcoming u get on the general forum u silly little fuck.

Will he run off and cry about how horrible we are to him?

Oh sorry that was just you.

T

tris-

omg yes cos i cryed in real life :rolleyes: i didnt run or cry and i didnt tell anyone how horrible u were to me (where u horrible to me? u talk like the oppinion of complete strangers matters). r u sure you know what your talkin about?

Users who are viewing this thread