Awesome astronomy image

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That, my green friends, is a real image of a proto-planetary disc in formation.

It's also a giant stick to hit wankers who say "oh science - it's just about theory" in the face with. Hard. :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
The sun-like star at the centre, HL Tau, is less than a million years old

Take your sick underage pictures elsewhere! :)

Give it a few billion years and they'll be our neighbours.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Explain more please, why is it so amazing. I have clicked the icon buttons to pretend I know what the actual fuck I am looking at.....but I don't and my wife isn't here to explain it to me. Have any of you seen The Amazing Adventures of Gumball (fantastic show, best on TV before 9pm) I'm like the dad in that.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Explain more please, why is it so amazing.

Because apart from the fact it's the very first time we are seeing actual planets in a remote star system form, it also confirms all the theories about how the solar system was created are essentially correct. However the fact the process is that far along after only 1 million years of the star birth does mean they will have to go back to the drawing board for certain parts. :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Because apart from the fact it's the very first time we are seeing actual planets in a remote star system form, it also confirms all the theories about how the solar system was created are essentially correct. However the fact the process is that far along after only 1 million years of the star birth does mean they will have to go back to the drawing board for certain parts. :)

So listen here you, you are basically saying that Jebus and BeardLord aren't real? Go and get fucked you massive liarz :eek:

:)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The reason that I find the cosmos amazing is our concept of time.

Alot can be achieved over a 100 years on Earth, but in space, 100 years is like half a inch of movement.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I get a half inch of movement when I look at pics of your mum

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's also interesting how nature seems to reuse assets(cheap graphic artists) as that reminds me awful lot of the year rings on a tree.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you like that then the golden ratio will blow your mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom