Awarkle, Majik, Dubaxter are you planning any ML9 and ML 10 soon?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I was really disappointed to not get ML9 done due to insufficient numbers, (Dubaxters last raid) so I was wondering if there was any ML9-10 raid soon?

I'd love to get them out of the way before Catacombs.

Incidentally ML10 portal is at Orion’s Belt encounter. (You probably knew that anyway, but hey! :) )

majik

Banned
Xajorkith said:
I was really disappointed to not get ML9 done due to insufficient numbers, (Dubaxters last raid) so I was wondering if there was any ML9-10 raid soon?

I'd love to get them out of the way before Catacombs.

Incidentally ML10 portal is at Orion’s Belt encounter. (You probably knew that anyway, but hey! :) )

Unfortunately I will be unable to do a ml9 or ml10 raid until I have successfully completed ml4.

This seems to be a problem for mid/exc as there aren't enough people wanting the master level to get it out of the way. If you want me personally to do one, try and bring some people to complete ml4 on thursday, although I'm sure there is already one in the planning:)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Nxt sunday is ml8 for Cavewarks ml 1-10 then ml9 will probably be the week after that :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yeps after ml9 there will be a weeks break before i do ml10 that will give people time to get mlexperience together as most of heresy are languishing around ml5 and below so are far behind their actual mls.

Yes ml4 is a bit of a bottleneck but i want to get my current ml zerg run out the way before i start another.

I wouldnt worry too much i suspect that when catacombs is released that mls will pick up around 1 month or so when peoples new warlocks and valkyries hit lvl 40+.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
yeps after ml9 there will be a weeks break before i do ml10 that will give people time to get mlexperience together as most of heresy are languishing around ml5 and below so are far behind their actual mls.

Yes ml4 is a bit of a bottleneck but i want to get my current ml zerg run out the way before i start another.

I wouldnt worry too much i suspect that when catacombs is released that mls will pick up around 1 month or so when peoples new warlocks and valkyries hit lvl 40+.

Hehe, wouldnt a group of 8 warlocks look pretty? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom