Avoidance of Magic bugged ?

M

Meduza

Maybe I'm wrong. but shouldn't AoM give +3 to each resist of each lvl ? dont seem to give to melee resist :(

V

VodkaFairy

As gunz said.

It's called Avoidance of Magic, not Avoidance of Bashing :p

A

Apathy

I don't know if this is cute or just stupid.

a.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Apathy
I don't know if this is cute or just stupid.

a.

It's like you, both cute and stupid :D

A

Apathy

See, if I was any kind of intelligent person I would most likely get upset by that.

OMFG! I LOVE BOYZONE!!!

a.

H

Hatt

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
It's like you, both cute and stupid :D

Yea its like you apathy! Both silly and stupid!
Its like omg there's apathy! Buy one cake get 2!

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Meduza
Maybe I'm wrong. but shouldn't AoM give +3 to each resist of each lvl ? dont seem to give to melee resist :(

R

rure

Originally posted by Apathy
See, if I was any kind of intelligent person I would most likely get upset by that.

OMFG! I LOVE BOYZONE!!!

a.

now you are just being silly... there is nothing wrong with boyzone.

S

swords

Nothing that cant be fixed with a smack to the chops......

A

Aule Valar

i did that, and it didn't help....raging power, full power heal....ooh an insta for casters thinks i, spends 16 points getting mcl2 (pointless over mc1 now) and rp, loses most of health in rvr, presses rp button, pretty lights, dies
ooh but look i've got full mana, its a full MANA heal, now stuck with this bloody crap ability till 1.60, arrrrrrrgh and snarf!

H

hercules-df

hehe thats bad m8 :( now you know how high chant pallys feel in rvr when they try to twist, you heal yourself by 48 points random pbaoe hits u twice for 400dmg, UH PANIC TWIST healed again for 48 (cleric dead of course) another pbaoe from a diff pbaoe chap and deed. of course that usually starts off with one of the resist chants being "on" ooh look a slightly higher chance to resist 1 if the 50 mids aoe mezzing u, after 3 steps nearer to the first resisted mezzer ur then mezzed anyway by him on his 2nd attempt. hehe

another amusing one is mezz/purge/root pbaoe / faith heal in desperation / 1 more pbaoe and ur at the same amount of hps you were at b4 faith heal, then comes the twisting, hehe this could be structured in order however I am really lazy plus need a piss. Im not complaiing about pallys, I think we rule all things in pve, and at least we aint armsmen, those poor chaps have my deepest sympathys, formerly with lonley cabalists who now rule all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom