Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey all

I havent seen a thread like this in a while, should be good with all the santa-hatted avatars about atm to see what they say about us :D

Anyone here know about this side of psychology ? eg. I have a blue hedgehog in a santa hat in my avatar, what does that say about me ? :|

Outlander

Part of the furniture
it means your a freak. :(

I have a young and dashing David Gilmour in a hat probably means I want his babies. :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Mine says that I want to be an evil doctor that will want to take over the world, while being totally ridiculous and making a few movies about it.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:
Anyone here know about this side of psychology ? eg. I have a blue hedgehog in a santa hat in my avatar, what does that say about me ? :|
Blue: "to feel blue: Be depressed or sad". This means you are a bit of an introvert, mildly depressed person. This also fits with the hedgehog, naturally being an animal that quickly chooses to roll up and shut himself from the outer world by a spiny barrier.

The fact that the hedgehog is dressed up like Santa means that you try to put up a fake, happy front to keep people away of your inner self, since you are afraid of being hurt.

The hedgehog is holding a filled bag, which stands for your many hidden talents. Do not be afraid to develop yourself, open up and who knows what you might discover.

This particular Hedgehog is also very fast, ergo he posseses speed. This most likely signifies that you're hooked on drugs, which explains your depressed and slightly schizofrenic attitude.

Well, maybe not, but it's worth a shot :).
The author is not responsible for any conclusions based on this description

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Outlander said:
it means your a freak.

but in a good way, right? :D

Ame said:
Mine says that I want to be an evil doctor that will want to take over the world, while being totally ridiculous and making a few movies about it.

lol ame, we didnt need the avatar to guess that, your posts give that away pretty well :D

noblok said:
Blue: "to feel blue: Be depressed or sad". This means you are a bit of an introvert, mildly depressed person. This also fits with the hedgehog, naturally being an animal that quickly chooses to roll up and shut himself from the outer world by a spiny barrier.

The fact that the hedgehog is dressed up like Santa means that you try to put up a fake, happy front to keep people away of your inner self, since you are afraid of being hurt.

The hedgehog is holding a filled bag, which stands for your many hidden talents. Do not be afraid to develop yourself, open up and who knows what you might discover.

This particular Hedgehog is also very fast, ergo he posseses speed. This most likely signifies that you're hooked on drugs, which explains your depressed and slightly schizofrenic attitude.

Damn man, busted! :D

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
mine is of a dog thats wearing sun glasses while smoking a cigarr

that means i rather be a dog then human becuse dogs are like cool and stuffss!1!1! :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rellik said:
mine is of a dog thats wearing sun glasses while smoking a cigarr

that means i rather be a dog then human becuse dogs are like cool and stuffss!1!1! :p

Is it Triumph the puppet dog? ;)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
It just means your addicted to Sonic Dukat, we all were/are :D I still replay the games on my Sega Megadrive emulator from time to time (too lazy to install teh real console :D).

Mine is a picture of my cabby in game which means I love myself. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, hmm, i'm going to do the same thing i do every christmas and poo all over those freakin' santa hats!!

Good as place as any to start...

snata.jpg.w300h225.jpg

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, mines a Mage whos familly was killed while he was a child and is then raised by evil, and who posses masses of dark magic...

Not QUITE sure what that means...

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I think I've had the christmas hat on for about a year now.. :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
Well, hmm, i'm going to do the same thing i do every christmas and poo all over those freakin' santa hats!!

Good as place as any to start...

snata.jpg.w300h225.jpg

ahhh, so you're going to launch your annual anti-santa attack from tripod this year? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
ahhh, so you're going to launch your annual anti-santa attack from tripod this year? :D

Oh-ho-ho ffs...

Pwned myself with firefox :D

Just a second....

images

Fine...so...only a tiny image of that but...

Here's a different one!

Ho-Ho-Holy-crap1.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
omg I'm laughing but I shouldnt be, those poor poor raindeer! oh the humanity!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl well my avitar is a cowgirl shooting a duck........ dont argue!! if one more person says thr "ff" thing i'll thrape em!

so any hoo as i keep insisting its a cowgirl shooting a duck which means im feisty spunky tenatious, armed to the teeth and have a thing for ho sin sauce.

or im just a bit of a n00b whos never played final fantasy, whatever.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
you mean.. Chocobo!? :D
*goes apoplectic* AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

ITS A DUCK!!!!:touch:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's actually nothing anymore since animated gif's got finally banned :D

noblok

Part of the furniture
TeaSpoon said:
Erm, mines a Mage whos familly was killed while he was a child and is then raised by evil, and who posses masses of dark magic...

Not QUITE sure what that means...
Your avatar is also mainly blue, for which I will refer to Dukat's avatar description. This depressed attitude goes very well together with the background of the character

The second important characteristic is the waving hair. This usually stands for a love of freedom, although it may also signify that you are a very loose and open person. The latter seems unlikely, considering the blue colour though.

The fact that the depicted character is a mage stands for your connection with the 'supernatural', unexplainable side of life. You are very open to things like homeopathy, astrology and the like.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ummm, Avatar Phsycology? Not sure what my avatar says about me :S

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Ummm, Avatar Phsycology? Not sure what my avatar says about me :S

"I like to move it move it, I like to .. MOVE IT!" ? .. best I could come up with, just woke up :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Is Tohtori's current avatar an ashtray with a flaming earth in it? ... ^^

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Is Tohtori's current avatar an ashtray with a flaming earth in it? ... ^^

if it is , it makes me think it's a window into his mind rather than a simple Avatar :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom