Avatar links !

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
56
Anyone got some links to some decent avatar web pages ?

Had no luck in finding any decent ones yet.
 

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,173
I make all my own.

Wouldn't believe it by the sheer professionalism of them would you? :p
 

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
106
Jonaldo said:
I make all my own.

Wouldn't believe it by the sheer professionalism of them would you? :p

better than mine and i didnt even make mine



GiFV more links plz

:drink: :cheers: :drink:
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
i make my own aswell....

in fact it is me in that picture (with some minor editting)
 

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
323
pixie.pebr said:
Selfportraits rock!
(not that mine is one...)
I'd use a self portrait, but it's too small to include a general health warning so I settled for a screenshot 8)
 

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
27
This new layout is going to take time to get used to..

G
 

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,440
10 points if you regonise my avatar :p Looks horrible on green backround tho :x
 

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
262
pixie.pebr said:
Selfportraits rock!
(not that mine is one...)
Oh no, not that Peter Pan site AGAIN. You're obsessing now...over a man in green tights. Stop it, stop it! :touch:
 

pixie.pebr

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
75
Vesania said:
Oh no, not that Peter Pan site AGAIN. You're obsessing now...over a man in green tights. Stop it, stop it! :touch:

Green tights.
What I'm known and loved for in 22 different states. :kissit:
 

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
75
Made myself. Need to edit it a bit tho.. looks like crap.
 

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
184
anyone tell me a good program for resizing pics with?
i have one picture i've tried resizing using paint, but no matter how small i make it it says its still bigger than 80x80 .. i even made it so small u cant see the picture but its practically 1x1.. but it said its still to big :/

its prolly just paint being crap, so any good programs that'll work?
 

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
269
Toxx said:
anyone tell me a good program for resizing pics with?
i have one picture i've tried resizing using paint, but no matter how small i make it it says its still bigger than 80x80 .. i even made it so small u cant see the picture but its practically 1x1.. but it said its still to big :/

its prolly just paint being crap, so any good programs that'll work?
try this,it's also a good picture vieuwer and it's free Irfanvieuw
 

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
48
I make avatars for a living, as I'm sure you can tell, so I made mine myself!

:p
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom