Avalonian Mercenary?

E

Edaudric

Is it possible?

They kind of remind me of elves, and I sort of want a thrust dualing bowusing avalonian :)

I probably wont use chain since it's heavy and looks strange on avalonians. I'm more into roleplay than "owning".

Is it possible?

Y

yog-hurt

LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA OMFG HIHIHIHIHIIHIHHHIIHHI HEHEEHEHHEHHEH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL HMMHHMHMHMHM HOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOH...

you are joking rite?

N

Negura`

went abit over teh top there dave :p u sure your ok :clap:

M

meemee

Originally posted by yog-hurt
LMFAO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA OMFG HIHIHIHIHIIHIHHHIIHHI HEHEEHEHHEHHEH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL HMMHHMHMHMHM HOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOH...

you are joking rite?

Typical response from one of the biggest WANKERS in the realm !
Hey Yog if you cant be nice shut your stoopid face up !

J

Jiggs

well high dex, but then a saracen has high dex too.......

A

Arnor

oh, and grats on the kill on me at mmg yog btw, nice clean cut :)
my excuse is that im not playing @ home atm, so new comp and all that ^^

S

sigh

May i suggest rolling a Elph Ranger:) duel wield, got that lanky akwardness, and studded armour..and +stealth:)

Sighfi -BF-

Y

yog-hurt

hehehe arnor :)

the old PA CD and run :p etc etc :)

thx :p

p.s. meemeeemeee ...so umm who are you then to call me that? i dnt even know who you are...

please name and shame noobeh

Q

Quinn

I made a Crush Avalonian Merc and taken him up to lvl14, and they're perfectly viable. The extra quick compensates a little for the lower strength and constitution (quick affects evade rates too), and it's not much more difficult from being another race tbh. However, if you're intent on wearing leather you're going to suffer badly while soloing. You'll be fine in groups as a 2nd/3rd tank though.

Good luck. :)

O

old.LandShark

Two simple facts:
Avalonian merc is crap compared to a saracen, briton or highlander.
Race doesn't matter hugely in the end. However if I understand you right you're going to use studded instead of chain? That's gimp right there, buddeh =)

O

old.Ryzar

avalonian cleric
avalonian paladin

is it possible? yaaaah it is ^

:m00:

M

meemee

hehehe arnor :)

the old PA CD and run :p etc etc :)

thx :p

p.s. meemeeemeee ...so umm who are you then to call me that? i dnt even know who you are...

please name and shame noobeh

Are yooz so stoopid to see that its meemee not meemeeemeee !
guess so :p and yooz ask who i am ................ its mee name sayz it all :D

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by meemee

Are yooz so stoopid to see that its meemee not meemeeemeee !
guess so :p and yooz ask who i am ................ its mee name sayz it all :D

lol and if maybe you wern't so stupid you would understand your name was exageratted for a reason ... meemee .. kinda says to me a selfish little kid? mm well..

also you wont tell me who you are... well umm..well it seems i was rite? :eek:

V

Vireb

Avalonian Mercenary?
Is it possible?
yes its possible.

I'm more into roleplay than "owning".

and i hope you have fun, ignore the twats here most of bw users just want tobe im leet your not you suck syndrome and anything that can trigger that well , they go off . if they even read your post. from what i figure you want to make a char , was wondering if its pos and tbh dont care if its crap or not, all you wanted was a yes no answer not a shit load of flame oooo there crap etc etc so ppl be helpful and not wankers /wink yog

O

old.LandShark

Blimey, you usually use punctuation don't you Z0ld? :p
Anyhow...
it's possible, it IS gimp by any definition, even more so if you don't want to use chain because of the way it looks. I don't like to tell you how to play your game, but roleplaying isn't that good when you tank worse than a scout - 2 lvls lower evade, same armor, no specced shield, lower dex...

M

meemee

lol and if maybe you wern't so stupid you would understand your name was exageratted for a reason ... meemee .. kinda says to me a selfish little kid? mm well..

also you wont tell me who you are... well umm..well it seems i was rite? :eek:

lol selfish little kid ......
1. I work 5 days a week .... not some buttwipe that still in nappys at college/playschool whatever you call it.
2. Users of this forum if they search can see that you post as many threads as poss trying to rip peoples threads to pieces.with the usual "k" and "i own u" load of bollox.
3. Try to say something constructive and if you cant shut the fuck up !!!

Sorry for gatecrashing your thread Janera :( but its total horseshit that noobers like yog post as many as 153 (1.79 per day ) posts on b/w that flame/critisise every man and his troll.

I have followed these threads now for a long long time and congratzz yog you finally forced me to post on here :D

YOG U STILL MI BITCH THO :whip:

L

loxleyhood

Anyone else marvel at how such a simple question can spiral into this?

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by meemee

lol selfish little kid ......
1. I work 5 days a week .... not some buttwipe that still in nappys at college/playschool whatever you call it.
2. Users of this forum if they search can see that you post as many threads as poss trying to rip peoples threads to pieces.with the usual "k" and "i own u" load of bollox.
3. Try to say something constructive and if you cant shut the fuck up !!!

Sorry for gatecrashing your thread Janera :( but its total horseshit that noobers like yog post as many as 153 (1.79 per day ) posts on b/w that flame/critisise every man and his troll.

I have followed these threads now for a long long time and congratzz yog you finally forced me to post on here :D

YOG U STILL MI BITCH THO :whip:

lol i obviously own you if your the one having to post about me ^^

gimp

J

Jiggs

lol i obviously own you if your the one having to post about me ^^

gimp

christ this shit gets old real fast :rolleyes:

A

AbPoon

You lot gonna give this guy some decent advice or you gonna flame each other for the next 20 posts?

Sorry not my board but was just interested.

S

sars

Deacent advice from gimped minstrel.....

Dont Gimp your char from the beginning. Thats my advice.

You ask if it is possilble. Sure it is. It is you who are gonna play it.

And yes if you like the idea of an elf looking bowuser roll a ranger. It cant get much closer than that, suggested above also.

B

Bleri McThrust

If you want to know the life of an Avalonian Mercenary try asking Twinbladez in game.

He has managed to make it to lvl 45 despite it.

S

swords

aah yes Twin...i found him lvling in Mithra ages ago and invited him to my old guild the Order of the Azure Bonds.

he, Cloista (Briton merc) and myself (Highlander) apart from time constraints levele'd at pretty similar rate and i noticed hugely spawny evades from Twin (that's whenever he got agro in the first place)

I must say even though i laughed at first just xping with him proved to me that an Avalonian merc wasn't such a bad thing, plus he's a top bloke too.
Glad to see he's 45 aswell :) better get leveling again and catch him up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom