Avalon Who is there and where?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Rushie said:
omg u spelled the x guild name right and cant even spell ours! :)

Bah I always do that too in /gu when we are talking about youse behind your backs!

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Flurm the level 50 Bonerdancer realmrank 4L8 in All About Us guild. ML9, CL5,... 3 pets... at least... what else o_O

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
LOL

Whose guild in NFD alliance is All About Us?

Cant stop laughing hearing that goddamn tune in my head....arrgggg!

Hurry up and get into RvR Middies, we need low RR FG fights!

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
House of Smek of the eng cluster has rerolled Alb/Avalon

We have formed the guild <Fab 5 mit adds> (tho GoA changed it to: <Fab fuenf mit adds>)

We are in the same alliance as: Panic, NI, PuG

/Labbs

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Labbe said:
House of Smek of the eng cluster has rerolled Alb/Avalon

We have formed the guild <Fab 5 mit adds> (tho GoA changed it to: <Fab fuenf mit adds>)

We are in the same alliance as: Panic, NI, PuG

/Labbs

Labbs,

can you give the name of the alliance and the names of all your guilds. We need to post a thread of who is who on Avalon.

Sharky

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Made some research xD

Albion

PUG Alliance

Pug
Panic
Nero Incubus
Fab fuenf mit adds

Hibernia

Nocturne Alliance

Nocturne
Coo Coo
Slow Crew
No Exit
Arctic Circle
The Danish Alliance
Perfect Recovery

Midgard

Na Fianna Dragun Alliance

Na Fianna Dragun
Tedious Ten
Xnysgarqueachtsa
Polaris
Asylum
All About Us
Marsh Horde

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Was us in Panic and PUG who created the PUG alliance but as PUG is having some problems atm im gonna talk to raunz or thowen see if Panic doesnt take over the /as.

Have seen 2 other cluster guilds getting close to rdy on alb avlon as well. Golden Age and Realm Hunters

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nice work Gahn!

If we could get the exact lists then post it to a new thread and request a sticky that would rock, then people will know where to go for support.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
this is some great stuff....:) gona be hard playing theurg instead of my kobbeh savage :( ore dorf valk !

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
this is some great stuff....gona be hard playing theurg instead of my kobbeh savage ore dorf valk !

Hah dont worry Conny!:) It will be a walk in the park, you will most likely be living atleast 5 more seconds extra to hear me say: "Hey!!! What the hell was That!?!" as the hibbies/middies storm out of nowhere, since thats about the time it will take for them evuls to mow my sorry nonmezziing/nondemezzing sorc hiney down! :)

Anyway it will be fun to see you all there!:)
And damn we will have a huuuge server in januari after the cluster!:)

/Charmangle

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
for those that havent seen it yet.

New server clusters and parameter modifications
After the final surveys concerning the German and French server clusters and the announcement of the Salisbury and Glastonbury cluster, decisions have been made and will be carried out next week.
Brocéliande and Ys will share the same destiny, thus there will be no more servers added to the Carnac and Orcanie cluster.
The German servers will be clustered in this fashion :
Avalon and Stonehenge will be merged ; Lyonesse, Logres and Dartmoor will become one

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Made some research xD

Albion

PUG Alliance

Pug
Panic
Nero Incubus
Fab fuenf mit adds

Hibernia

Nocturne Alliance

Nocturne
Coo Coo
Slow Crew
No Exit
Arctic Circle
The Danish Alliance
Perfect Recovery

Midgard

Na Fianna Dragun
Tedious Ten
Xnysgarqueachtsa
Polaris
Asylum
All About Us
Marsh Horde

Nice work Gahn....on hibbies Coo Coo contains Da Police from cluster....outside of the alliance but also from cluster is the Public Enemies guys but ive forgotten their guild name doh!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, alot more groups rerolled than I expected :) Will be nice to fight some old friend and ofc old enemies (role reversal eh Panic :p ).

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Hmm, alot more groups rerolled than I expected :) Will be nice to fight some old friend and ofc old enemies (role reversal eh Panic :p ).

Slow Crew are bad men that are going to touch you in bad places!

(If you ever finish PvE that is)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
bump,
alot more guilds have joined since i think
also "Funky Time" alb, mostly "I Beat real life"/"Greed" and me ofc :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Made some research xD

Albion

PUG Alliance

Pug
Panic
Nero Incubus
Fab fuenf mit adds

Hibernia

Nocturne Alliance

Nocturne
Coo Coo
Slow Crew
No Exit
Arctic Circle
The Danish Alliance
Perfect Recovery

Midgard

Na Fianna Dragun
Tedious Ten
Xnysgarqueachtsa
Polaris
Asylum
All About Us
Marsh Horde

Some small update here...

The PUG alliance is switched and now led by Fab Fünf Mid Adds (House of Smek from English cluster):

In the alliance we have:
Greed,
Funky Time,
Nero Incubus,
Fab Fünf Mit Adds

And if you are on Alb and looking for a nice and active alliance give anyone of us in Fab Fünf a yell and well take you in.

If you want a guild to play in on Alb, we are trying to be open to new recruits, so all get a home to play in.

/Charmangle

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
vote4love alb/ava are looking for alliance aswell, will pm some of you later tonight if servers are up then! we run 3-4 times per week

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
Some small update here...

The PUG alliance is switched and now led by Fab Fünf Mid Adds (House of Smek from English cluster):

In the alliance we have:
Greed,
Funky Time,
Nero Incubus,
Fab Fünf Mit Adds

And if you are on Alb and looking for a nice and active alliance give anyone of us in Fab Fünf a yell and well take you in.

If you want a guild to play in on Alb, we are trying to be open to new recruits, so all get a home to play in.

/Charmangle

so pl me then :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
vote4love alb/ava are looking for alliance aswell, will pm some of you later tonight if servers are up then! we run 3-4 times per week

Sorry mate mad, I was on my way out when someone in the alliance asked for a leader etc...

(you know it beeing alla hjärtans dag (freely translated since I dont know the real translating on the drunk: "Day of love/hearts" in sweden.)

But ill see to it that you get invited tomorrow etc...if you are on!

so pl me then
Well then nag me eti!:)
I dont do anything if no one logges on asking me for it!:)
(Ofc some times I might say no etc, but 75% of the time I will say yes, come with your lowbie and well get some lvls on it!:)

But you must nag me, or I wount do anything...much like my "picking up lines", they mostly consist of "yes, ok lets go home to me then", If she doesnt ask me to get back to her or mine place I dont ask her, hence not many pick ups...(im just to much of a wimp atm)

In general I cant ever say no to a beutiful girl, so you shouldnt have any problems getting a pl out of me Eti!;)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom