Avalon Who is there and where?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Just a thread to find out who is who and where they are on Avalon.

NFD are now on Avalon (obviously).

:)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
A few from Synergy went to hib on avalon and made a guild called Slow Crew..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Vote for Love on Albion, mostly players from the late Maelstrom grp on cluster.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Most of Severance have gone, expect a few more to follow over the next week or so.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Kaleidoscope, Vriezer, Newbieheal, Kairamar, myself and my brother are going to be making a guild on Hib/Avalon - we are looking for some more players to make a regular RvR group so PM here or Pinkrazor on Hib/Avalon.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Some of our guild are in Midgard as Drakan Touristen, most are level 30+ although no one is there fulltime.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Coo Coo and Da Police are on hib/Avalon aswell, unfortunately half of us Police are slow - myself included.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Arctic Circle rolled Hib/Avalon. We are:

Zianah, Motherteresa, Darqs, Winnoe, Ezt, Morot, Verion and the outstanding Rtard.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Tedious Ten have reluctantly rolled to Mid/Ava and have been xping in NFD for the moment. We form today so just to let you know we're instagard now :(

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
We have just formed the guild - Perfect Recovery and should be RvR-rdy sometime after Christmas! :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
We have just formed the guild - Perfect Recovery and should be RvR-rdy sometime after Christmas! :)

which realm and who is we?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Think Razor is on Hib, who he has with him I dont know really :) Im on n00b Warden, so dont expect to encounter any BG'ed targets when u fight us!! :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Gibbo said:
Some of our guild are in Midgard as Drakan Touristen, most are level 30+ although no one is there fulltime.

How many in that guild, and are you in an alliance?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Panic is up and running on alb avalon we are all lvl 50 and templated rr 3-5 atm and climbing slowly:)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
mainly running alliance pugs on zerg zones, since efforts of running gg was blown, and dont have time to waste anymore, rerolled animist however, playing with a few aod peeps from alb/mid cluster, holding /as atm for most of the people that rerolled from cluster to hibernia avalon

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
All about us mixed grp from cluster is on ava/mid :) just 8 peeps :)

uron

Loyal Freddie
playin bainshee for slow crew on ava, and tlkin way to much on TS :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
Read my previous spot in this thread :p . Hib/Avalon and some friends :fluffle: .

Since when the fuck have you been from Guildford! QQ :p

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Since when the fuck have you been from Guildford! QQ :p

I PM'd you on here like weeks ago saying ZOMG YOU'RE FROM GUILDFORD?! and etc. I'm at Manchester Uni atm but will be back around for Xmas etc. :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:
I PM'd you on here like weeks ago saying ZOMG YOU'RE FROM GUILDFORD?! and etc. I'm at Manchester Uni atm but will be back around for Xmas etc. :p

I've slept and drank since then! :england:

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Why we need a paccie?my grey aoe mezz and heals are quite enuff to manage those germans!

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Wow lucky I saw this thread!!

Any mid guilds recruiting?
I saw the crap Warhammer "rvr" video and think I´m gonna re-activate daoc acc. soon.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Kede,

I am not sure who is recruiting at the moment NFD have become pretty full. It would make sense to check out the NFD alliance and see if any of the guilds there are looking for someone. Most of them seem to be FG RvR guilds and might be full, NFD is getting pretty full right now although one of the officers could maybe tell you if we are still recruiting.

In the NFD Alliance there are:

NFD
All About Us
Asylum
Marsh Horde
Polaris
Tedius Ten
Xnysgarqueachtsa

Like I said I am not sure who is recruiting - but get into one of those guilds and you are in the English speaking alliance. There is a lot of activity though and the RvR is very active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom