Avalon Agramon special rule set ?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
When I was on meh druid I would kite the charging tank away from their support and call for someone to nuke his extended ass down. It is tough though with all the interrupts flying around for that to work.

Hib is not easy to play especially on ze Drood - I am itching to see what it is like to RvR on Mid.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Healer is harder than druid:( and more if u got paper-casters in grp like i do!!)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dre@d said:
Healer is harder than druid:( and more if u got paper-casters in grp like i do!!)

Get a proper BGer mate ^^

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Littles said:
I simply cannot see how the no strafe rule is a good thing like most of you seem to.

We dont necessarily think its a good thing, but we are prepared to accept it to get the action we've wanted from uk cluster for so many months.

Don't you think it would be a shame to ruin your chances of fg fights just for the sake of a bit of strafing?

Ofcourse the other point is that the UK cluster movers will tend to get tarred with the same brush, so though its blatantly unfair, we do to a certain extent all stand and fall by each others actions and attitudes.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:

healer is so easy compared to druid. druids have to many buttons :(

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
Nope, thats whats known as strafe
Wrong question of me then....
"no runthru to avoid moc/qc"...but ok for caster to runthu non-mocing tanks then?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Megalodon said:
Wrong question of me then....
"no runthru to avoid moc/qc"...but ok for caster to runthu non-mocing tanks then?

Its about abusing game mechanics to avoid RA use. Like if you use charge to get to a caster, he strafes like a bitch untill your charge runs out, and roots you. Same shit, different wrapping.

The whole MoC/QC thing came cus people at first thought you could use these abilities, BUT you can, you just cant use runthrough to counter these.

Sloppy translators, as it actually says the above, when reading the german rules ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Wait till you meet a 2-3 charge tank group and try to "pre kite" their group that is madly pushing, can't put a speedwarp down and run as your a "lamer" if you do that as it's defined as kiting, can't BG against it due to their casters going to rape you, strafing/spiralling is a big no no.
Think if you need to sit down and die then it will please ze Germans <o/

or u could engage the brain again and start to come up with diffrent strategies. but i guess the 4 years of zombiemode on pryd or excal prevents that.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
or u could engage the brain again and start to come up with diffrent strategies. but i guess the 4 years of zombiemode on pryd or excal prevents that.

Yeah I guess I have to get MoC1 on Warden and use it with /face so they aren't allowed to get anykind of rear style off and beat them with their own rules.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Yeah I guess I have to get MoC1 on Warden and use it with /face so they aren't allowed to get anykind of rear style off and beat them with their own rules.

Even without moc they shouldnt be strafing you, although from my experience german tank players still go for the side chains if it only means a little strafing. They wont go for rear styles though normally since thats blatant strafing

Lethul

FH is my second home
Zede said:
All sounds sensible. RR11 alb tank grp we fought didnt have a clue when we kited just a little bit :) I can see why they dont like it, they have to think during a fight ! :m00:

sounds like the germans havent changed a bit! :)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Havent found it to be an issue really, everything about the server is just FUNFUNFUN!
And i do not think it is too much of an issue if you happen to strafe once or twice out of habbit, not when you are low rr anyway, zeh germans do it themselves from time to time when they in a tough spot.
I often get told that xnys strafe when i run in hibbie pugs, but i think that is more the sore loosers whining tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom