Availability of TOA in Belgium

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
After loads of phonecalls, I'm pretty sure no Belgian player has got a copy of ToA via a Belgian shop so far.

I called to Extrazone in Ninove, Denderleeuw, Anderlecht, and numerous others... they all say its not yet supplied to them (release date for them, 15th February) and should arrive next week.

I went to Free Record Shop in Brussel, Denderleeuw, Aalst etc, got same answer, the promised supply didn't arrive yet.

So basicly, all Belgians that can't manage to get it from another country or so, are unable to play ToA this weekend and miss out the first ML raids organised.

I found one game shop in Halle (Vlaams Brabant) that is driving to The Netherlands today, but I doubt he will still go when he sees the 20cm of snow on the road+the falling snow...

Nevertheless, if you live near, you might ask him to bring some extra copies for you.... just go to www.goudengids.be and use Games Shop as "naam" and Halle as "gemeente".

If you got a store that sells ToA in Belgium, please answer here...

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Seems the shop in Halle got it, got 2 ordered for me.

Het Computerwinkeltje zou het ook hebben //Cerbie
Fnac (Brussel) ook //Ncr

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
yep, funny people at hcw mechelen telling repeatedly "you dont need to reserve ,we have ample copies" on the phone, and when you get there after 45minutes they're all sold out ...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
klavrynd said:
yep, funny people at hcw mechelen telling repeatedly "you dont need to reserve ,we have ample copies" on the phone, and when you get there after 45minutes they're all sold out ...

just a lame trick to lure people to their store "Sorry sir all sold out! ... BUT ... check out our other games we have in stock!!!"

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
...certainly one of the most pressing issues of our times.

;)

Mael, 50th ment.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Go on a trip to england and get pursuaded by your bf there to buy it from an english shop... that's how i got my toa hahahaha.

Kinda knew if i had to get it in Belgium it would take me aaaaaaaaaaaaages. :)

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Go on a trip to england and get pursuaded by your bf there to buy it from an english shop... that's how i got my toa hahahaha.

Fastest to go to southern Belgium and buy a french box.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
It's sad idd, still don't have it but ordered it now on hcw tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom