Autotrain

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Can you do a /level 20 and still get free points at lvl 50?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't think autotrain exists anymore.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I mean, you get the first 12 levels of the skill for free at lvl 50. Are there any conditions to get it for example you can't /lvl 20 or you can't train the skill before that lvl?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I know what it means, I don't think it makes any difference/exists any more.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Like Raven says, it was changed in patch 1.87:

AUTOTRAINING CHANGES

The current autotraining system has been revised. It will no longer punish players who spend points early in their careers.

- Characters will no longer auto train skills as they gain levels.

- When training a skill that would normally have autotrained, a player will not be charged points up to their character level’s maximum autotrained skill level. Example: An Armsman who has zero slash at level 50 will not be charged for their first 12 points. After 12, they will be charged points normally for that skill.

- If you have a higher skill than what would be awarded to you by autotraining at that level, the points that would have been awarded are refunded to your skill point pool. Example: If you have 40 slash, and you hit a level 48, you normally would have been autotrained to 12 slash. Since you have a higher slash than 12, those 12 points are refunded to your pool.

- The skill points will be consistent if you train through a trainer or use a respec.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
On Ywain, /level was disabled.

You do get -all- the spec points, if your class does have an autotrain line.

There's no restrictions at all. So a Warrior can go 50/50/31 now even by normal leveling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom