Autotrain?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hey i wonder what pallys and armsmen do autotrain. can anyone answer this please?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
And how do it work? :p like in how many points would i get if i autotrained all the way to 50?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
pally= figting styles and chants
every four levels starting from 8
and if I'm right armsman= fighting styles
every four levels starting from 8

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin:
Slash and Chants.

Armsman:
Slash, and Thrust.

If you AT all the way (To level 48, as that's the last level you AT) you 'get' 77 points per line.
Why did I put get between ''? Well, because those 77 points are _always_ in the autotrained lines. Now, for a paladin this means you literally get the points as paladins always go Slash and Chants. (Few exceptions ofcourse).
However, in the case of a mercenary who went thrust or slash from level 1 can't ever respec to crush and get the same spec as they could for either thrust or slash. Because the 77 points are put in Thrust and into Slash can't be moved into Crush and will be deducted from your total point pool after you /respec all. This means that if you didn't autotrain you lose 144 points.

Read http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1536.shtml if you want to know all about it.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
kk, ta:)

whats a good specc for a 2h armsman? 50 2h for max dmg? or is it enough to get 51 in 2h including items or what? :eek:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I think you go high 2h and composite 51 Crush/Slash/Thrust. Not composite 51 2H. You want 2H as high as possible as it determines your maximum damage, whereas composite 51 C/S/T determines your minimum (unstyled?) damage.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
kk, so:

50 2h
34 slash
42 shield
24 parry

is a nice specc?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
kk, Thanks for replies:)

btwn, is it important with mezzblocker on a det5 char? :p