AUTOTRAIN and RESPEC-STONES!

O

old.Ramas

So, you are telling me that Mythic designed autotrain with the intention that assassins could earn bonus spec points by having people message you with...

"You have low stealth"

... and that this makes levelling a harder process?

Furthermore you are telling me this is a more deserving hardship than a tank who initially trained slash (not by autotrain), and now wants to respec to crush, but because of your autotrain nonsense, has to lose 77 spec points to do so?

:rolleyes:

Also, I'd suggest that if we got rid of autotrain, then assassins wouldn't feel they have to autotrain stealth to be the aboslute uber-leetist they can be; and so they wouldn't have to put up with the Herculean struggle of people pm'ing them with "You have low stealth, neener neener". So everyone wins.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Silenzio
try to autotrain a char

n exp...

ull get this sort ov message or pm even if u r on a horse...

rlly annoy

stop using a skill you haven't trained in then.

it's like a slash armsman using a hammer and being called a gimp due to doing crap damage.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by old.Ramas
So, you are telling me that Mythic designed autotrain with the intention that assassins could earn bonus spec points by having people message you with...

"You have low stealth"

... and that this makes levelling a harder process?

Furthermore you are telling me this is a more deserving hardship than a tank who initially trained slash (not by autotrain), and now wants to respec to crush, but because of your autotrain nonsense, has to lose 77 spec points to do so?

:rolleyes:

Also, I'd suggest that if we got rid of autotrain, then assassins wouldn't feel they have to autotrain stealth to be the aboslute uber-leetist they can be; and so they wouldn't have to put up with the Herculean struggle of people pm'ing them with "You have low stealth, neener neener". So everyone wins.

:(

u stealth greedy, aren't u?

well my first char was an armsman...
from beta to now

i fully autotrained him right because i wanted thos 77 extra point

can u point me wich everelse reason would have anyone to autotrain?
dont think is to "waste" more time leveling than others...

if u can autotrain skill's an spec some ther n some else wher...
ur an idiot :) spreeding spec point is the worst thing to do in this game
yess everyone has been new to the game...
but daok is so old now planty ov usefull web site arround...

and bout this crash/slash issue... maybe is true... but "Respec" wasnt even planed when the game started wile autotrain was...
and also... he could go thrust wher instead ov loseing 77 point as u said he would get em... ( lets hope this genius has not spend some point in thrust too)

my inf at lvl 50 was
t 50
c 44
s 35
e 35
d 22

well if autotrain wasnt in game...
only different would have been 18 dw instead ov 22... aye make rlly uber difference :)

think u need some "irony" transfusion to surive better in this sad word :)

face this... if everyone arround u in rl... were asking the same thing just with different shape... ... such like mmm

"why u wear glasses?"
"hhahah u have glasses"
or
"why dont u drink yxz"
"omg u aint drinking yxz"
again and again... wouldent bored u?

a tip... sugar and chocolate works great on bad-mood :)

've nice day

p.s.
lvl 50 char ive able to autotrain

armsman autotrained
minstrel autotrained
infiltrator autotrained
scout not autotrained (was impossible)
shadowblade autotrained

edit : not pl

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Pin
stop using a skill you haven't trained in then.

it's like a slash armsman using a hammer and being called a gimp due to doing crap damage.

well maybe u dont know ... but stealth works different

against mob than players...

so wile a ppl would see me and attak...

a mob "could" not detect me ... letting me pass or crit :)

btw did't notice any game rule that forbid to stealth when u have low point in it :)

ehhehe

btw ... an armsman should use a pole or 2h ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Silenzio

i autotrained my arms in trust and slash, not that easy at that time were no /respec was even aviable...

perfectly easy - spec in crush...

but why should a paladin who's powerlevelled to 50 get 154 more spec points than the one that levelled there properly?

autotrain was supposed to be put in to stop people gimping themselves - it's never worked, and it just hampers the people that actually played the game to get to 50.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
BUT, as a compromise I'd be more than happy just to see autotrain turned off today for all future points gained, and leave those who exploited this in the past with the extra points they now have.

Yep :) and probably a heck of a lot easier than zeroing everyone's specs and giving them the points back....

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
perfectly easy - spec in crush...
yes now is easy... just spec crush till 40 then repec out
or get a single line at lvl 48

IM still talking bout release time wher RESPEC concept wasn't even take in the game... so the way to go was max pole or 2h
an let the rest be...

think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom