Autohotkey

Bahumat

FH is my second home
IMG_2154.JPG hi guys,

I want to make a macro to stop me Getting disconnected for being inactive.
If I make this in autohotkey it works outside of game, but not in game????
All I need it to do is press D a couple of times so I turn, or maybe space so I jump

I tried running as administrator and putting the game in window mode but neither works.

Any clues?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd suggest not doing this, a few bans have been handed out already.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Given the queues on Uthgard I'd advise against doing this as Gwad said.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The problem is i come home from work at about 6pm and have to wait 3 hours before I can get in game.

I can Rdp to my pc from work and queue before I finish, however I don't wanna get dc'd whilst travelling home

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't remember exactly how long it takes to DC in DAOC, unless they've made it quicker on Uthgard I'm sure its 30 minutes-1 hour before it automatically dc's you.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you have an android you can rdc from your phone too. Should be able from an I-poo too.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Door to door it's about 1 hour 15 mins.
Managed to find a way to insert a delay between when you press a button, and when it's released.
Seems to be working

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I would still be very careful with anything automated, they appear to be claiming they take it seriously (how they would detect it, I wouldn't know)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I would still be very careful with anything automated, they appear to be claiming they take it seriously (how they would detect it, I wouldn't know)
A regular non random input over and over again. After a report by so eone in game that spots it wouldnt be hard to check.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Well I was logged in all day at work. Closed remote assistance session before leaving and when I got home the game had closed.
Not sure if the PC locked and it did it or maybe a server restart. Either way I've been waiting 1 hour since coming home and still behind 320 people in the queue

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Fair point. Although I bet they clocked him for something else.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

I do.

I used to GM on Eden - i50 rvr server.

Sworn to secrecy

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
hmm.. I would think (as a non technical person) the only way they should be able to detect is to read patterns on server side?

e.g.; People standing still or receiving calls to server x time with exact ammount of x time between.
Reading same chats every x amount of time.

The moment they can read what programms on your pc are doing is the moment you want to remove daoc(uthgard) from your computer...

So if above is correct... the way you could make this work is to complicate your patterns..
Don't only send text, make a walk, don't send same texts.. don't do it every x ammount of time.
Make it 'random', even though that doesn't excist.

Having that said, I dislike 3rd party programms and don't use them myself. Be it for crafting, be it for shrooming be it for whatever. And I think the queue issue has solved allready ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
You can make them random. My mate made a macro for crafting that repressed the buttont between x,& y at random. So if you were on 9 sec craft time you'd could set it between 9.001 and 9.500 if you wanted and you'd have 500 variations

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
It's not about pattern detection or monitoring player behaviour ingame.

The Uthgard client scans your computer processes after known cheat/hack/macro programs. My guess is that if you run Autohotkey or Cheatengine or whatever while running, it looks after these application signatures and flags you.

This is something you accept the Uthgard client doing by logging in:

While playing on Uthgard your system is scanned for cheats and hacks as part of our anti-cheat measures. None of your personal data is collected, however cheat incident data will be logged on the game server. You declare your agreement to this by using our services.
Uthgard – Classic Dark Age of Camelot Community Server

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah since the queue issue has gone this is a non issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom