Auto-training

krika02

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, how do i auto-train? heard that u get extra skill points if u do that ;) ..anyway how does it work?

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Only a few classes can autotrain. For shadowblades it works like this: If you dont raise your stealth at all, your trainer will "help" you a little by always keeping your stealth at 25% of your level. Every fourth level he will raise your stealth by one, starting at level 8 and all the way up to level 48. If you do this, you have auto-trained the first 12 levels of stealth for free, which is a total of 2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 = 77 spec points.

krika02

Fledgling Freddie
aaa thx.. but how do i activate the auto train thing whit my sb?

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
It happens automaticly when you level up (I dont remember if it's when you ding or when you click your trainer after dinging, but a textbox will pop up informing you when it happens) All you need to do is to NOT put any points in stealth. Happens every fourth level starting at level 8 (not level 4 because you haven't chosen a class at that point).

Foopei

Fledgling Freddie
it's when you ding, not when you click your trainer, FYI

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
As someone else said, its AUTOtraining, so no need to activate it etc.. it happens automatically when you:

- start a character on lvl 1 (not /lvl 20)
- start with a character that can autotrain (in midgard I know SBs and warriors can autotrain, dunno if there are more, these are the classes I have tried it with)
- don't put points in the stat that autotrains (for SBs Stealth autotrains - but only if you don't put points in it - for warriors all weaponskills autotrain - but only if you don't put points in them)

So the goal is to have more points at lvl 50 to use. If you Powerlevel a warrior from lvl 1 to 50, I think you can have 50 shield/50 weapon/33 parry instead of 50/50/28 as normal warriors have (don't remember exact figures).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom