Auto minst specc?

Kallt

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
18
Hi,

anyone know how to specc a minstrell if it's Autotrained? :worthy:
 

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
860
50 33 30, and when hitting 50 stealth with rr+itemz, 50 30 33
 

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
615
50/29/rest

50 instruments
29 slash for amatyst slash
31+ stealth
 

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
679
if ur looking to group alot u could try 50 Slash 44 Instrument 4 Stealth. Still be able to charm a salmander so good for PVE only prob is the low stealth be no point stealthing lol but the dmg from the sword and dd's be wicked

if u wanted to go stealth would go 29 Slash 50 Instrument 33 stealth but you could always lower Instrument and have more slash or stealth 35 stealth be ok but u still get seen quite a bit as mincers cant get MoS
 

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
200
can i ask sth relative: up to what lvl can u benefit from autotrain? 50? cause i used to think it was up to lvl 20...
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Owl said:
can i ask sth relative: up to what lvl can u benefit from autotrain? 50? cause i used to think it was up to lvl 20...
lvl 48
 

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
2,144
Messiah said:
if ur looking to group alot u could try 50 Slash 44 Instrument 4 Stealth. Still be able to charm a salmander so good for PVE only prob is the low stealth be no point stealthing lol but the dmg from the sword and dd's be wicked
44 inst and you lose the 70 point ablat and top tier dd.
 

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl
can i ask sth relative: up to what lvl can u benefit from autotrain? 50? cause i used to think it was up to lvl 20...



lvl 48
and if u /level a minstrel and dont train, does he benefit or not...?
 

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
5,283
Owl said:
and if u /level a minstrel and dont train, does he benefit or not...?
Nope, for autotrain gotta start level 1.
 

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
200
just making sure i have this right again:

autotrain for minstrels is train only weapon style right?
 

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
200
eh? lol...cool, i just avoided another bad mistake. train only instruments then....
 

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
679
no they auto train instrument so void speccing instrument till 48 :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom