Authentication Failed

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
So yeh.. I just got the confrimination email saying my open beta key has been actived, about 10 mins ago.. and I STILL get this error message? Any idea why? Is it because the servers are down atm? Any help appreiciated.
Thanks

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Just incase this hasn't been resolved - Yes, the servers were down round about the time you posted, so that will be why the login failed. It failed for me too and I've been playing for two days =)

Coder

Fledgling Freddie
Since I'm not able to start new threads, I will use this since my problem is.. uh.. similar I think..

I exited the game about 8 hours ago after being stuck (I used the /stuck) .. now when I log in, I get to the server page.. two servers appear greyed out, among them mine, where I was playing last night (Kirn or whatever the name is).. but when I try to log in to another server to try new characters, I'm faced with the following:

account already logged in to another server..

huh?????

Any idea what's going on here? I've tried several of the servers on the list, but get the same error message every time..

could something have happened to my account when I had to use the /stuck command?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom