Authentication Error

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys i had headstart got my boxset 2day added the key on the back of the manula now i cant connect to game i keep getting critical errors then the game folds any info/advice would be much appreiciated

thnx in advance

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Authentication error...urgh, that reminds me of Vista right now.

I bought a new motherboard, CPU, gfx card and ram. After i put everything together, i got a popup that said i had 3 days left before i had to reactivate windows or some crap (i knew it would happen).
Thought i had 1 day left yesterday, but when i had to reboot my comp, windows kept crashing. Could only run it in safe mode.

Microsoft support wasn't any help. They said i had to buy a new licence cause it was OEM, so i had to...erh...fix it myself. :p

Got Vista up, installed Kaspersky and am now at 80% on WAR patching!

Then i have to install everything else...

As long as i have WAR up and running, i'm ok for tonight though!

donk

Fledgling Freddie
yup, got CTD (crash to desktop) after about an hour in game, had this every day since playing 4 days ago. However this time it wont let me back in saying 'Authentication error'. Have been trying for the past 2 hours, lets me into the main splash screen but dies when searching for battle. GOA reckons this is due to firewall however, have removed my Kaspersky and it still fails when all ports open on router.

This game is loosing its appeal fast GOA. And sort your helpdesk out as its ****ing shocking. Bunch of amateurs, shame on you.

Also the 25min queue when you get kicked is a double kick in the bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom