Australia 17 - England 20 :)

O

old.Tohtori

Do we really have to see this crap around for as long as this rugby, footie, cricket...any freaking ballgame goes around?

Oh...now i know...just a second...

J

Jonaldo

HAHAHA England tried to give it to Australia with soooo many mistakes and despite some ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING refereeing by someone who clearly was in Australias back pocket we still came through and won it!!

Go on the England!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

People should take more interest in sport, it brings people together and is good for you at the same time.

(hooligans are not sports fans, they are just violent idiots looking for excuses to fight)

O

ormorof

well done england, even i was on the edge of my seat and i dont even understand rugby :clap:

W

Weecamel

What a game!!!!! and so dramatic!!!

Martin Johnson is hot!! :p hehe...

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Jonaldo
HAHAHA England tried to give it to Australia with soooo many mistakes and despite some ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING refereeing by someone who clearly was in Australias back pocket we still came through and won it!!

Go on the England!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

People should take more interest in sport, it brings people together and is good for you at the same time.

(hooligans are not sports fans, they are just violent idiots looking for excuses to fight)

Totally agree, we was playing against 16 men in the second half but we came through in the end and showed them whining Aussies who's boss!

COME ON ENGLAND!!! :D :clap:

A

aveh

Congratulations to the England side really.. they played an utterly standard game and weren't too ashamed to be constantly feeding the ball to the only English player who knew how to score - Jonny Wilkinson.

No Australian really expected that we'd beat the All-Blacks. What we've got at the moment is a down-cycle, with all our great players from the 90's retired within the last few years and a team that is half made up of Rugby League converts. And they only lost to England in its prime by 3 points in overtime in the final of the World Cup. Only losing by 3 when we were practically giving you every lineout. FS, how will we survive?

And it was raining. We're not accustomed to that like English people :D

Originally posted by Jonaldo

As for you, retard.

It was raining like f**k out there. The ball was slippery. England made remarkably few mistakes given the horrible conditions. Oh, and Australians I've talked to so far thought much the same of the shit quality of refereeing in the first half.

And theres no 'we' in 'Jonny Wilkinson'.

Enjoy your victory England, a sweet one it must be. It will be a while before your next one. And in the meantime, we Australians will just lick our wounds, pretend that it never happened, and go and enjoy the Davis Cup and the upcoming Ashes series :)

"This was a World Cup not just for Johnson, or his strong, fit and well-drilled team. It was a World Cup for a nation that has struggled for sporting pride, particularly against Australia, in the past quarter of a century."

"For the first time since 1966 England have had a major sporting success and not even the most ardent Australian supporters could begrudge England a win they deserved."

L

lav

Aye, gotta say well done to England (ahem, Jonny Wilcko)

Can't say that we played well, in fact I think I could have done better than alot of the players tonight :)

Though without a certain player you would not have stood a chance :) I wonder what the outcome would have been had he been injured? :p

Good game though, may watch it again tonight, even if we did lose...

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by aveh
the upcoming Ashes series :)

heh! well i don't remember seeing Andrew Flintoff on your team sheet...

Freddy4teh\/\/iN!!!1!1!!squarerootofnine!!1

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by aveh
Congratulations to the England side really.. they played an utterly standard game and weren't too ashamed to be constantly feeding the ball to the only English player who knew how to score - Jonny Wilkinson.

No Australian really expected that we'd beat the All-Blacks. What we've got at the moment is a down-cycle, with all our great players from the 90's retired within the last few years and a team that is half made up of Rugby League converts. And they only lost to England in its prime by 3 points in overtime in the final of the World Cup. Only losing by 3 when we were practically giving you every lineout. FS, how will we survive?

And it was raining. We're not accustomed to that like English people :D

As for you, retard.

It was raining like f**k out there. The ball was slippery. England made remarkably few mistakes given the horrible conditions. Oh, and Australians I've talked to so far thought much the same of the shit quality of refereeing in the first half.

And theres no 'we' in 'Jonny Wilkinson'.

Enjoy your victory England, a sweet one it must be. It will be a while before your next one. And in the meantime, we Australians will just lick our wounds, pretend that it never happened, and go and enjoy the Davis Cup and the upcoming Ashes series :)

"This was a World Cup not just for Johnson, or his strong, fit and well-drilled team. It was a World Cup for a nation that has struggled for sporting pride, particularly against Australia, in the past quarter of a century."

"For the first time since 1966 England have had a major sporting success and not even the most ardent Australian supporters could begrudge England a win they deserved."

lol, losing hurts :D

england play a pretty brutal style atm,, they make no apologies for it. in the end they went to australia and beat them in their own back yard.

history never remembers how they win or who finished second, in the end it will just say:

2003 :: England World Champions

A

Ala

Gratz England :)

Only took you 37 years to do it again :eek:

Hehe love to see the U.K'ers flame Australia but really...it's ok... I would too if my country hadn't won for aaaaaaaaages ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by The Real Redi
heh! well i don't remember seeing Andrew Flintoff on your team sheet...

Freddy4teh\/\/iN!!!1!1!!squarerootofnine!!1

Worlds No.1 all rounder!!!!!!111! \o/

L

lorric

Originally posted by Ala
Gratz England :)

Only took you 37 years to do it again :eek:

Hehe love to see the U.K'ers flame Australia but really...it's ok... I would too if my country hadn't won for aaaaaaaaages ;)

This is only the 5th rugby world cup so i hardly think they had to wait 37years:) football doesnt count cause its a sissy sport.

O

old.Tohtori

Curling! Curling! Curling!

USA! USA! USA!

Now which of these chants is more likely to be sarcastic?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Curling! Curling! Curling!

USA! USA! USA!

Now which of these chants is more likely to be sarcastic?

you can speak some scandinavian language iirc, so you prolly are into curling :p.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Driwen
you can speak some scandinavian language iirc, so you prolly are into curling :p.

...what?

Isn't curling curling in most languages?

If it is, i hope your not making some racial slur that scandinavians fondle curlings... :eek:

D

Driwen

...what?

Isn't curling curling in most languages?

If it is, i hope your not making some racial slur that scandinavians fondle curlings... :eek:

I meant as in liking the game :p. I doubt more than 1000 people in my country would actually know how to play the game as we have little ice and if we do we skate on it :p (I live in the netherlands).

And damn you for using me to hijack this thread :p.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Driwen

And damn you for using me to hijack this thread :p.

There you go :p

Curling for the win. If i ever wanted to be a professional player in something(and i never did/never will) it's curling.

Just look at it...

curling.jpg

Ice.

Marble thingies to slide.

Brushes.

Dorky look on throwers face.

It has everything!

O

old.Tohtori

I will find proof of scadly women in curling! *mutters:eek:r make up proof...*

But atleast i'm not this guy!

curling.jpg

Arhaha!

D

Driwen

I will find proof of scadly women in curling! *mutters:eek:r make up proof...*

But atleast i'm not this guy!

curling.jpg

Arhaha!

lol tohtori :p

O

osy

fugg aff, Elton Flatley was the man of the game. Wilkinson just got lucky at the end, that's all.

L

lorric

Originally posted by old.Osy
fugg aff, Elton Flatley was the man of the game. Wilkinson just got lucky at the end, that's all.

Wilkinson > Flatley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom